Going Down And Stupid In LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    NOLACOP, the guy who just can't get enough...of bashing people. His association of the term "going down" with sex reveals that he is not a cop at all, but a police impersonator. Every cop with his salt knows what "going down" means. It's probably the most utilized phrase in police jargon for incidents that are happening now. Careful, NOLACOP. The repeal of DADT applies only to the military and not the police. :bowrofl:

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    Darwin wins again. If he was putting this hose to good use like cleaning someones house for cash or at a job, maybe he would not be face up on a stainless table getting his oil drained for good, just philisophically stating the obvious.

Pipe in Nolacop, let's hear some profound common sense from a man on the water side of the nozzle. I can see this post is going to get interesting.

I have to agree

Bullet

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    New Orleans - Westbank
    NOLACOP, the guy who just can't get enough...of bashing people. His association of the term "going down" with sex reveals that he is not a cop at all, but a police impersonator. Every cop with his salt knows what "going down" means. It's probably the most utilized phrase in police jargon for incidents that are happening now. Careful, NOLACOP. The repeal of DADT applies only to the military and not the police. :bowrofl:

Carefull there you might get tune up :D

Anyway, at first glance I thought it was a handle for mig welder, but to others it might look like a gun. Living in N.O. I've seen a few weird shitty guns. In an old neighborhood you never know what kid might find in a hoarders garage.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

PC#3, you know you are not allowed to engage in humor based on your "mental" condition caused by the whole crack addiction based on ebiblical fluid infusion and all that. I don't want to say more due to HIPPA, but you know what your limitations are and what Dr. Mitchell has explained to you his expectations of acceptable behavior are. You are about 2 inappropriate comments away from going back to wearing your special "zappy necklace."

PC#1, you also know as the lead personality that it is your responsiblity to keep all other personalities in order. If you cannot do this, we will have to pass that bigboy job to PC#4, but we really do not want to do that since he is still learning to pee standing up. As the most mature personality with a functioning mental capacity of an 8 year old, you are ecpected to take care of your other resident personalities. Please do not let your brothers down.

PC#4...GOOOD BOY....you potty like daddy now! No, no, no poopoo finger painting anymore, we talked about that!!! You were doing so good.

PC#2- Judge Mathis requests your company in chambers as he would like to get your professional opinon on some legal issues that were not adequately covered in his law school classes. It pertains to the legal limit of carcenegens conatined in a fart that one is allowed to write off on their taxes if they are concealing a firearm pursuant to a FL non-resident permit while tearing up packages in a Costco in LA high on Robitussin. Furthermore, to make things complicated, the guy is an off-duty LEO who had "inappropriate relations" with one of the stuffed elmo's in the toy aisle though security cameras were not able to actually see his member.

Last edited:

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    PC#3, you know you are not allowed to engage in humor based on your "mental" condition caused by the whole crack addiction based on ebiblical fluid infusion and all that. I don't want to say more due to HIPPA, but you know what your limitations are and what Dr. Mitchell has explained to you his expectations of acceptable behavior are. You are about 2 inappropriate comments away from going back to wearing your special "zappy necklace."

PC#1, you also know as the lead personality that it is your responsiblity to keep all other personalities in order. If you cannot do this, we will have to pass that bigboy job to PC#4, but we really do not want to do that since he is still learning to pee standing up. As the most mature personality with a functioning mental capacity of an 8 year old, you are ecpected to take care of your other resident personalities. Please do not let your brothers down.

PC#4...GOOOD BOY....you potty like daddy now! No, no, no poopoo finger painting anymore, we talked about that!!! You were doing so good.

PC#2- Judge Mathis requests your company in chambers as he would like to get your professional opinon on some legal issues that were not adequately covered in his law school classes. It pertains to the legal limit of carcenegens conatined in a fart that one is allowed to write off on their taxes if they are concealing a firearm pursuant to a FL non-resident permit while tearing up packages in a Costco in LA high on Robitussin. Furthermore, to make things complicated, the guy is an off-duty LEO who had "inappropriate relations" with one of the stuffed elmo's in the toy aisle though security cameras were not able to actually see his member.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Friggin' priceless NOLACOP. I never knew that you were a comedy writer. In comedy jargin, you "killed".

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    If you keep up your disrespect, I will have your honorary Frosted FLakes FOundation for Legal STudies membership revoked.

Back off, or I'll have your REALKOP badge run through a meat grinder and you won't ride shotgun with Santa Claus tonight.

images

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Back off, or I'll have your REALKOP badge run through a meat grinder and you won't ride shotgun with Santa Claus tonight.

images

PC#2- The same goes for you. You are already in time out because you used big words you do not know the meaning of. Keep spouting your pathetic attempts at humor, that are rivaled only by your pathetic attempts at legal interpretation, and I will be forced to put you on your knees in rice in the corner. :squint:

Remember what me and your legal guardians, the state, told you...

Santa is watching you.
    He knows when you've been sleeping,
    he knows when your awake.
    He knows when you make up silly ****,
    Or when you masterbate.
    He knows when you lick windows,
    He knows when you drool.
    he knows when you use Wiki and Google,
    TO make yourself a fool.
    He knows when you are mean,
    To your other personalities,
    He knows when you get home late,