Going to Hub City Tomorrow

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    art how many people use the range regularly? Im basically asking is it usually packed and if so what are some good days to go without a bunch of people. Im thinking of joining so me and my sone can have aplace to shoot.
    Thanks
    Wade

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Wade, very few people use the range on week days, chances are you would be by yourselves. Even on weekends its pretty quiet We have about 450 members and most of them are hunters, so the range doesn't get much use intill hunting season. Even then there are 30 cement benchs to shoot from on the rifle line.
    The pistol line doesn't have a roof yet, that is going to happen some time this year.
    I will be going out there tomorrow for the day (7am - 4pm). If anybody wants to meet me out there to check it out P.M. me or e-mail me at : artabr@cox.net

wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    Thanks for the info. I wanted to ask because I met the guy at the gun show with the table for the range and it got me thinking about it again. After Im done with a couple things I think Im going join go ahead and join. Ive had enough of Barneys

Top Bottom