GONE: Bushmaster AR-15 HBAR 20” A2 Target rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This is my favorite gun that I never shoot anymore. I took it as a $1200 trade with the intent of using it in an Appleseed training shoot. But when I found out you shoot upwards of 500rds I cheaped out and took my 10/22. The rifle is a 20” HBAR (heavy barrel) target model in the A2 configuration. The rifling twist is 1/9 so it’s good to go with bullet weights from 55-69gr (give or take). It has rifle length handguards, an A2 birdcage flash hider, A2 rear sight system and an A2 buttstock. I believe it’s what Bushmaster sells as “BCWA2S 20”. The gun only has about 300 rounds through it so it’s like new as you can see.

The stock Bushmaster trigger setup was upgraded with a Rock River Arms two stage trigger set ($120). I’m not a match shooter but this is the nicest trigger I’ve ever felt. The trigger has some smooth take up and then a definitive stop where you know a little more pull will release the hammer. The literature on the trigger set says it offers a 4.5-5.0lb pull. It’s basically what sold me on the rifle. That and the fact that it looks like a regular A2 but has the heart of a target gun underneath. I didn’t get any mags when I got it but I’ll include a new 30rd C-Products stainless steel magazine like the one shown in the pictures. Click on the thumbnail pictures to see the full resolution image for greater detail.

My selling price is $1000 OBO, cash, FTF in the Baton Rouge area. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to trade feel free to offer. I’ll try and answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can contact me by PM or my username @ bayoushooter.com.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom