Good Dentist in Baton Rouge

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jphilp87

Glock
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ascension
    Does anyone know of a good dentist in Baton Rouge? I am in need!

I woke up monday morning with a serious throbbing in my upper right jaw. One of my teeth is killing me. I figured it was just a tooth ache and that it would go away.... yeah... it didn't.

I haven't been to a dentist in two years because my Ex-wife canceled my insurance after she left me. I guess it is time to suck it up and go. It is worth paying out of pocket for a visit at this point!

With that said, I'm just looking for a good dentist here in BTR. I appreciate any referrals y'all might have.

JPhil

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Dr steven Collins of Sherwood dental clinic. Has good cash prices (I don't have dental insurance). If you go tell him I referred you.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    levantino dental office on jefferson. do NOT go there.

he did lots of unnecessary work(according to my new dentist, who asked why i had so many and such large poorly done fillings?) that is now falling apart.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Dr. Hargrove on Colonial. His is a relatively new practice and he has great staff. He is behind the old BR Clinic building just off Goodwood.

macmail

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Dr Chad Lacour. Not inexpensive, but thorough, tells it like it is, has sense of humor, and does an excellent job wit yo teef. Siegen near Highland

Ellis1958

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Port Allen, LA
    Dr. Mark Ventress of Cosmetic Dentistry of Baton Rouge. Don't let the name fool you. Cosmetic is just a small part of his practice.

http://www.markventressdds.com/

I hate dentists. Marquis de Sade with a license to practice. I have dental issues that are hereditary. Additionally I work in high stress job and grind my teeth. Doc Ventress basically saved my teeth. He ain't cheap but quality never comes cheap.

He is pro gun and an avid bow hunter.

Top Bottom