Good price

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casey97

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2014
    I have way more 40 stuff than thought. Looking to consolidate calibers and have more 9mm than 40. What would be a good price for all my 40 stuff?

I have a:
    Like new Gen 4 Glock 27 (less than 1,000 down the pipe)
    All swappable back straps
    Glock cleaning kit
    Glock box
    3-9 rd G27 mags

New night sights

6-15 rd G22 mags

2 X-grips

187 eounds of hollow point self defense ammo about

700 rounds of range ammo range ammo about

Brand new Alien Gear IWB holster

5y3y7ugu.jpg

najaveve.jpg

Exodus 22:2 If a thief is caught in the act of breaking in, and he is beaten to death, no one is guilty of bloodshed.

Psalm 18:34 He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his estate, his possessions are secure.

Luke 22:36 Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.”

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    340   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    In the $850 - $900 range if you sold everything separately. In the $750 - $800 range as a package. The .40 pistols move slower than the 9mm pistols and it is more difficult to sell a package this big to one buyer.
    You could offer everything as a package and breakdown the price for each item such as the pistol, extra magazines, holster and ammunition. Good Luck with your sell.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    definitely sell the guns and ammo separately. The .40 cal guns tend to stay on the classifieds longer compared to say a g26/19/17 for the same reason you're consolidating. Cheaper ammo price and higher capacity. As far as the ammo goes, if you can undercut walmarts price on ammo, I Think it should sell relatively quick.

Newgene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2015
    Waveland, MS
    In the $850 - $900 range if you sold everything separately. In the $750 - $800 range as a package. The .40 pistols move slower than the 9mm pistols and it is more difficult to sell a package this big to one buyer.
    You could offer everything as a package and breakdown the price for each item such as the pistol, extra magazines, holster and ammunition. Good Luck with your sell.

Fair estimate. I was in the $800 range, too. Figure the 27 is common handgun for LEO, meaning they can walk in and buy one new with 3 mags for $398 plus tax at about every BL dealer. It's not available to everyone, but it definitely hammers the used market. If not, they would be buying them up and selling them used. So, I would set a used gun for everyone at the new price for LEO. The rest is 30-35 cents for defensive ammo, and 20-25 cents for range stuff. The mags are around $15 apiece on sale used, and the holster is about $30 used. That was somewhat my thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom