Got a can in the works, and can't get in touch with dealer.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Anyone know what is going on with Belsco? A couple of us have cans pending there and we have not been able to contact them for close to a couple of weeks. Needless to say, it is worrying us a bit.

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone know what is going on with Belsco? A couple of us have cans pending there and we have not been able to contact them for close to a couple of weeks. Needless to say, it is worrying us a bit.

If it gets to bad...

Give your LA Attorney General's office a call. Speak with their fraud department and file a claim.

This will get their attention.

TK

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Guys, Rusty will be out of town till Febuary. I talked to him to night before he left. He is going to be working in Pennsylvania making a substantial larger amount of money for the time being. Hell if I was in his shoes I would have done the same thing. I'm not sure about all the suppressor stuff but he did say that he is leaving his wife and son to handle most of the stuff with Belsco.. I have a call into him right now since I have his cell phone. I dont think it would be right to post it on an open forum and let yall blow him up.. Ill try and see what the deal is and let yall know. PM me for the info.

patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    CajunCracker, thanks for the update. Now we can quit worrying.

Tell rusty hi. I'm glad it's him and not me going to Pennsylvania. I spent two years in WVa after which I wanted to go as far south as I could.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Since when did Belsco start dealing with the public? The last time I stepped foot in that store was in the 90s and I was essentially run out of there after being told they deal with law enforcement.

My memory is a little foggy, but I recall asking to look at a gun behind the counter. Person working the counter asked me which police department I worked for. I told him I didn't work for a police department. That is when I was given the "We only deal with LEOs speech" and I was told to leave.

Granted, I'll NEVER step foot in there again, but I was curious as to when they shifted from "LEO ONLY" to actually dealing with the common citizen.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I got a can from belsco. While I don't claim it was the smoothest process, they did answer the phone when I called. Did you try all their locations? I thought they had two retail stores.

patwa

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Got a call yesterday, and I just picked up my can today, and my friend picked his up a week ago. Happy ending, but now I have to wait for the correct insert for the CAC45 so I can play with it.

Top Bottom