Got my CCW license in the mail today!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Came in the mail today. That was a lot faster than I thought. Anyone else got theirs today from Dawg's May 10 class? Thanks again dawg. You rock!:rockon:

Conceyted

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Metairie, LA
    Sigh.. I am still waiting on mine. I just got a fingerprint card in the mail. they want another set of prints. I have to assume I am at least a week out still. SIGH!

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, the first place I plan on going tomorrow is the gym, and I think it would be difficult to carry while doing shoulder press.:help: I guess Ill have to wait.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Actually one of the first places I wan to carry is the movie theater. I don't know why but I think it would be cool to sit in a packed movie theater with my pistol. I guess it's because of the "questionable" people I see there.

On an unrelated note, heres a movie I can't wait to see. My wife and I are big Jason Statham fans.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809936373/video/8306623

That looks retarded as hell.

That said, I'm sure it's going to rock. :bowdown: I want to see that and "Wanted."

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    when did you send your packet in?

I took the class in Saturday, May 10 and got fingerprinted/sent info to LSP on Wednesday, May 14.

swagge1 added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Both movies look stupid...

I enjoy those movies. :squint: Lots of action and smart ass comments. I thought Crank was a stupid movie, but it was highly entertaining to me.

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    UPDATE!
    Ok, I got the itch today to excersize my new right to bear arms concealed. I went to a Shell station, Baton Rouge General Hospital off of Florida, then to Albertsons. It was uneventful. I look forward to carrying as often as I can!

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have an OWB Kydex paddle holster from Comp-tac. As long as the belt I'm wearing is snug my pistol stays close to my hip and can't really be noticed. My wife didn't even know I was carrying untill I told her I was. After I told her she started looking closely and said she sould see a slight "bulge" on my side. She said if she didn't know better she would think it was a phone. I was wearing shorts with a T-shirt. The shirt wasn't overly large either. Im a slim guy with a slim build (waist size 30) so I don't have alot of flesh to hide a weapon with.

Here's the holster.
    http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/pro...id=53&osCsid=a3cf441e4c57e141aa0d02670eb93ba3

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom