got my CHP and mtac

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    took 4 weeks to the day to come in. wore the 1911 compact around all day in the MTAC that i've been breaking in around the house all week. it was comfortable. forgot it was there most of the time.

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Wow... 8-10 days. I guess they are taking longer than expected. I was telling flamatrix that when I ordered my newest MTAC they said 10-12 days but it came in like 5... this was a couple months ago though.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Wow... 8-10 days. I guess they are taking longer than expected. I was telling flamatrix that when I ordered my newest MTAC they said 10-12 days but it came in like 5... this was a couple months ago though.

The Comp-Tac website lists their current "production time." I recently ordered a paddle holster for a G30 and it was 8 days (at that time, according to the website), which made the total elapsed time ~ 10 days to arrive at my doorstep.

Right now (today) their production time is 12 days (according to their website). It wasn't too many years ago that I could get kydex holsters shipped the same day that I placed the order.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I decided to call LSP. The very nice lady (no sarcasm intended) told me to expect another 30 days or so, so a total of 60ish. Seems like a long time. She indicated that the background check is the time taker and that is out of their hands.

God, grant me patience, and grant it to me right now :)

Steven73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Took 7 weeks for my renewal. Got it yesterday. I let the 60 days renewal window lapse and had re-submit fingerprints and the extra $50 for the background check again (lived in LA less than 15 years).

L

Louisiana Shooter

Do any of you guys know how comfortable the M-tac is for guys with a gut and love handles? I'm 6'2 and have recently gone from 220 to 240 and I need to make some carry adjustments to be really comfortable again.

Ske1etor

BOOM! LEGSHOT!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Do any of you guys know how comfortable the M-tac is for guys with a gut and love handles? I'm 6'2 and have recently gone from 220 to 240 and I need to make some carry adjustments to be really comfortable again.

I have been carrying a small child around for a while (lol... its not that bad) 5'11" 225 at the moment. Was up to around 240-245 and the MTAC has always been VERY comfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bruce robison
    Top Bottom