Gramercy shootout

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    it sucks, but like i always say...

"we can slide to hell hand in hand or ill wave as i climb the ladder next to your ass sliding down to the bed you made." im taking them with me, at the least.

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    "Russell got his own weapon from inside his car, and the two men exchanged gunfire, Martin said."

I think he would have stood a better chance of surviving had he been armed without having to get it out of his car. Opening your car door, reaching in, grabbing a gun, and then trying to fire on someone loses a lot of the element of surprise rather than just drawing and going to it.

cajungunslinger

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Amen brother. CCW all the way :D

"Russell got his own weapon from inside his car, and the two men exchanged gunfire, Martin said."

I think he would have stood a better chance of surviving had he been armed without having to get it out of his car. Opening your car door, reaching in, grabbing a gun, and then trying to fire on someone loses a lot of the element of surprise rather than just drawing and going to it.

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Good case for a hicap semi auto at the ready within easy reach while in your vehicle, and for lefties a good reason to develop shooting skills with the weakside hand. Great thing about older Chevy trucks is that little recess in the dash at two o'clock off the shift lever where you can stick a gun and holster so the grip sticks out in easy reach. Gets your :ninja: up quicker.

Top Bottom