Great Quotes...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

MCab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

Hell yeah to that.

Turn Key

Stuck up North
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The pacifist mindset has to exist for there is yin and yang in everything. The problem with the pacifist is, he wants’ everyone to be like him. Pacifists by their nature only feel safe when surrounded by other pacifists. When they are confronted by even the thought (people training to fight) of violence then all is not well in their pastel colored world. Unfortunately, there will always be more pacifists than fighters even in what we think should be a friendly environment. So we learn to work around pacifist rule book and do what we have to do. Leave the sheep to the wolves, they are of little use to us. ~ (unknown)

TK

El Rubio

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    "To do is to be" Socrates
    "To be or not to be" Hamlet
    "Do-be-do-be-do" Frank Sinatra

Another favorite from Frank is his reply when asked what he thought of Shirley Maclaine's book - " It's amazing what a broad will do for a buck"

eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    "I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown. "--Jim Morrison

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."--Kurt Cobain

jester1787

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    “Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.” -Chuck Norris

“When men speak ill of thee, live so as nobody may believe them.” -Plato

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom