Group Buy S&W Model 64

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I'd probably be in for one, details pending of course. What dealer would handle the receipt and transfers?

dwr461

Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I would go with Louisiana Gun and Reloading. He charges $20 per transfer. What I'd do for cost is take the total amount of handguns ordered plus shipping and just divide it across everyone. If we get at least five I'll make it happen. You can email me at: dwr461@cox.net

Dave

Last edited:

dwr461

Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I got busy today and didn't get a chance to call J&G. Sorry I'll call today.

If we get five people I'd like to do it this month.

Dave

dwr461

Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Ok J&G Sakes won't go any lower than the $189.98 for five or more. As soon as I get at least four money up front people I'll get it done. Send me an email if you're 100% in.

Dave

dwr461

Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well without knowing the exact amount ordered, I assume the shipping will be in the neighborhood of $50 for all the handguns. So I'd say $200.00 even should cover it.

Dave

dwr461

Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Send me an email if you're definitely in. I'm proposing that you send me a check not a MO. The reason is that if this falls through I can just destroy what checks I receive in a shredder. If you send me cash or a MO than I got to return it to you. Of course, I'll understand if since you don't know me if you would prefer to do a Paypal transfer, MO, or cash. That way I won't have access to your account and routing number. If it helps I do have a business and handle money for clients on the time. I was until last year when our sales tanked a member of the BBB of Baton Rouge.

www.dwrphotography.com

Dave

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom