GSSF match scheduled for April 25-26 in Thibodaux

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Wow i am wore out, 131 competitiors over two days at the gssf match. Lots of cool glock shooters and a good time by all! For those who did not go, there's always next year.

Ya got that right. BIG turnout Sunday had us hustling...and Sundays seemed to be the slower day in the past. Part of it was shooters who hit the Texas match on Saturday then our match Sunday on the way home.

Thanks to everyone who came out.

BTW, two of the Glock certificates in the R.O. drawing went to R.O.s on our stage, Glock M. Unfortunately for us, Mike P. and I were not the lucky ones. Congrats to Chris and Ben :thumbsup:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Sorry I missed it :(

And sorry I missed your call Ed. I didn't get your VM til this morning and I wasn't going shoot today. :rofl:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Now wait a minute, 40 brass! Just kidding Curtis, enjoyed every minute, we need to go to pensacola in November and drag Bannon with us.lol. Three men enter two men leave.:mamoru:

Least I can do for this fine young man who volunteers to drive to all the matches and let me ride shotgun.

Do owe you, though, for that pretty pile of nickel 10mm empties you scored for me...have to be careful here or we'll reinforce the stereotype that all USPSA shooters are brass whores...Just 'cause it's true, it just ain't nice for people to say mean things about us: we got feelings, too :wtc:

Bamboozled!!!

Finds ass with BOTH hands
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2006
    Thibodaux Pics

Here are a few pics from last weekend's GSSF Match. Looks like one of these "unusual suspects" is graduating to Master Class...

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Here are a few pics from last weekend's GSSF Match. Looks like one of these "unusual suspects" is graduating to Master Class...

Yep, that would be Gary in the middle photo.

Just for the record, the Master grad is definitely not the handsome and distinguished looking dude in the first photo...that guy's barely Master of His Domain :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom