Gun Show Ponchartrain Center this weekend....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    Who is going to be there? I am looking for some molle gear, pocket 380, a converted/unconverted saiga, plum ak handle, ak folding stock, and/or S&W revolver. Anyone on the board going to have any of this in stock or going to be present in general.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I will be in NO this weekend, but didn't know about the show. Is this usually a good show? I do have an extra Ruger LCP that I was thinking of selling. Let me know if you're interested.

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I will be in NO this weekend, but didn't know about the show. Is this usually a good show? I do have an extra Ruger LCP that I was thinking of selling. Let me know if you're interested.

I have been to the last two and I haven't been impressed. I did however get a good deal on some molle gear from Nolatac last time so I am thinking about going back to pick up some more.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I am heading out there saturday. Looking to get rid of a S&W Sigma .40 and Rossi .357 and pick up a HK USP 9mm.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    How are the deals on Saigas at the gun show ? Never priced them before but thinking about getting that or another 10/22. Thanks

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    How are the deals on Saigas at the gun show ? Never priced them before but thinking about getting that or another 10/22. Thanks

Saiga 12 I have seen are 600 and up then tax. K- Var has them for 469.00 right now and it is easy to convert them your self if you are not going to weld the old holes up.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I'll be there Sunday AM, early as possible. Have to work later but doing some comparison shopping on 1911's.

And there are several "doo dads" that I need too. Just to lazy to order from Brownell's.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    No the shows suck. The prices are high. The only REAL deals to be scored are by talking to private sellers trying to move the guns they bring.

Dave

Top Bottom