Gunshow Aug 11 & 12

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    The last one was decent. Im not into AR's and stuff like that. Im a Milsurp guy and they had some decent stuff. Ammo selection tho was kinda shitty but oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I have come to the conclusion that I'm not the target audience for the gun show vendors. Another member and myself went to the Lamar Dixon Show and as we were leaving I was thinking it and he said it.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I have come to the conclusion that I'm not the target audience for the gun show vendors. Another member and myself went to the Lamar Dixon Show and as we were leaving I was thinking it and he said it.

I realized that at the show last weekend as well

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    The gun shows I have been to in North La have all been a giant waste of time and money, but I will be in Lafayette that weekend, and will likely be bored, so maybe I will come check it out anyway.
    What will be the better day to go; Saturday or Sunday?

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    I will be there on Saturday.

All you milsurp guys should enjoy this one. Probably the most interesting gun show I have been to yet.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    My son will be here then, so we will be going probably Sunday. Most gun shows are a collossal waste of time, but I scored a real deal on a Smith and Wesson 39 at this show last year. Might find something else, who knows?

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    After the pathetic sight at Lamar Dixon, I've realized that being an informed buyer and knowing how to use the internet allow to buy much better products at much better prices without having to pay admission or deal with "typical gun show people." The amount of incidentally overheard misinformation alone is enough to drive a man insane.

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    I might got early even though I'm working nights that weekend. I don't go in expecting a lot, but now and then you find a good deal. I picked up a barely shot 3913 for a great price earlier this year.

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    I will probably go. I "need" a spikes tactical punisher AR lower. Also looking for a PSL / FPK, and a VEPR in 7.62x54r. And maybe another AK... And maybe I'll bring my Thompson and GSG 22 to sell / trade.

Think I'll make a shirt that says "Want to buy ______" and list the stuff I want to buy... lol

-Neal

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    Its not as good as the great Southern Gun n knife shows that used to be at the Heymann Center that I used to attend. Im only goin in search of a great deal on a M91/30 and some ammo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Adam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    I will be there on Sunday. Pm me we can g2g and grab a bite before/after.

Sent from my iPad

Top Bottom