Gunsmith on duty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    All American Gunsmithing LLC. is a full service gunsmith shop that specializes in general maintenance and repair of all types of firearms. We are licensed and certified to perform work on all types of firearms. We are able to work on anything from Grandpa's old double barrel to the newest semi-auto designs and are continually upgrading ourselves on innovative and new processes that work best with the products and firearms of today. We have been in business Since 2011 and do specialized coatings such as Duracoat, Gun-Kote,and Cerakote. We also provide hot dip bluing and parkerizing services and can customize the finish to your specifications. We have a full capability machine shop and a certified welder on hand for those hard fixes that are required at times. We also offer a full range of cleaning services from Ultrasonic to good old fashion elbow grease. We also provide sales of new guns and have a inventory on hand. If there's a firearm that you want that's not in inventory I can usually have it the same day you order it. We have a FFL to FFL transfer service that we can provide also. Our prices are competitive and we are located in the Greater Baton Rouge area. We look forward to servicing your firearms and handling your firearms related business today.
    Jacob Welch
    Owner
    All American Gunsmithing
    Phone- (225)-244-1686

Last edited:

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Do you mind saying where in Baton Rouge? Just curious. Glad to see new options for a local gun doctor, not real excited about any of the guys that have been around for a while.

I don't mind at all. I'm located in the Jones Creek area I have a small machine shop in Baker and most of the repairs happen at my shop in BR
    3634 Sessions Dr.
    Baton Rouge, LA. 70816
    I am working on firearms by appointment only as of now (because this isn't the only job that I have). I have a short turnaround on firearms repairs right now. I'll start the Bluing back up in October (it's easier when the temps aren't in the high 90's) I do have a few that are going in the first batches but as of this week I should be able to clear the backlog of Bluing in 2weeks so it shouldn't be a long turnaround on Bluing after the first week in Oct. I started this with the local demographic in mind. 350,000 people and only a hand full of Gunsmiths to go around. So if you're in need of a good Gunsmith I'd like the chance. I work by appointment only but I always answer my phone (225)-244-1686 and I'm available at all hours ( for those last minute hunters that need repairs before the next morning's hunt). Thanks for the interest and God bless.

jmeng

Nov 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks. Great area to be in, lot of people live around there. I grew up in Hickory Ridge. Will send you a pm about some possible work.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom