Had Enough?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good News, everyone! The hack/thug politician that ran on the promise of being the most transparent administration in history, said last night about the NSA issue that he will again order more transparency! :doh:

Now we can get to the bottom of this like we did Fast & Furious, The IRS extortion scandal, Benghazi, and all the other inconvenient made up scandals.

Whew! Now I can sleep better.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Why bother? Why even bother? This nor anything else the .gov has come up with has caused me the slightest bit of sleep loss.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    This stuff is out of control! Now, no one seems to know who is doing what or which agency is in charge!

The latest discovery? NSA was letting the IRS use the info they were not supposed to be collecting from innocent Americans in their investigations of? Wait for it! Here it comes; Innocent American citizens!

And there is the problem!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/08/u...broad-is-seen-by-nsa.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You disbelievers keep telling yourself that those of us that know the government will abuse this are all tinfoilers!

Emperor you are absolutely correct. Our forefathers crafted the US Constitution so perfectly because they were sick and tired of over reaching governments. The US Constitution needs to be followed. All of these NSA abuses must stop. Anyone who thinks this spying won't get abused is just fricking naive.

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    And while I'm at it; The first time some incident like 9/11 happened again, some asshat would leak information on current intelligence collection and then every other uninformed person would be complaining that the government should have done more to stop it.

If you don't like how things are done in America, stop with all of the complaining and move.

Um, I think the uninformed citizen is the weakness here in this country - not those who do know the law and want it followed. Also, these steps aren't altogether unfamiliar. Many of the great dictatorial governments in history took these steps. It is a simple process (but takes varying lengths of time). Nibble away at the rights and powers of the citizen using federal powers and before long, bang, you have a police state run by a huge national government and the citizens themselves are as much an enemy of the state as foreign powers.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last edited:

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I should probably wait until I respond....I'M SO FRICKIN' HIGH RIGHT NOW BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    Good-Dog.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I think I'm going to sit that one out. :p

I can see it now: Play a joke on NSA > they get pissed > find out who and where you are > call their buddy's at IRS; that goes something like this:

NSA Dude: Hey, Lois (Lerner), we got a smart ass in Louisiana using that troll ap to make us look foolish. As you know, we are in this together. After all, I did give you some names of people that you could use, right?
    Lerner: I understand. Continue.
    NSA Dude: Well, I was thinking. I'll bet this asshat hasn't had the pleasure of an IRS cavity search yet. You game?
    Lerner: I am, continue.
    NSA Dude: How's about we really make this dick feel great; I'll give you everything on him and his relatives.
    Lerner: Do you have any information that suggests they are tea party or conservative?
    NSA Dude: Do we have information??? Hahahahhaahhahaahhhah bwahhaahahahahahahahah!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom