Haiti Cannibalism

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Something I didn't have on my 2024 bingo card was the people of Haiti descending into cannibalism. How many came here to America in the last few years?

GIUJI2UWcAIy0lG.jpeg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just wait until the democrats tells us we have to intervene to save democracy!

I will bet, not a single other country in the world gives two pisses about this place or these "people!" Even the Domincan's think they are garbage, and they are on the same island!

Calling the Clinton Global Initiative!

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    Not at all surprised at this, but if you think about it, we are one grid failure away from this happening here. Imagine no power on an entire side of the country for a few months. This would be the reality here. Hurricane Katrina was an example, imagine that long term with no relief and country wide. There would be people eating people.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I think they are probably mercenaries under oligarch or foreign government control and posing as "gangs", to destabilize and destroy the government, economy, real estate value, and communities. The people-eating-people are actual locals who are starving and being violently oppressed by people with an effective monopoly on force. Again, pure speculation.

Aside from the human-cause negativity and destruction and hurricanes, that can be built-for, we're talking about a tropical paradise. 20 years from now it could be a multi-billion-to-trillions resort island for the super wealthy.

Most social chaos is engineered and perpetuated by outside forces.

Kuhndog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Prairieville, La
    It would not be the first example of cannibalism in combat. It is more a psychological deterrent to cause fear. I think the only real case of cannibalism by necessity was the Japanese in some islands of the pacific
    Such as papa New Guinea

Top Bottom