Hamas says long-term truce with Israel imminent

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    One thing to realize is that ww3 isn't the end all war. There will be 1 more after it, but even it doesn't end all, Just ends evil and mans rule over all.
    And I agree, Let it begain, sooner the better.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    One thing to realize is that ww3 isn't the end all war. There will be 1 more after it, but even it doesn't end all, Just ends evil and mans rule over all.
    And I agree, Let it begain, sooner the better.

maybe one, maybe two, who knows. but the Bible does say in the last days there will be wars and rumors of wars

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    maybe one, maybe two, who knows. but the Bible does say in the last days there will be wars and rumors of wars

Yep, it also says in the last days there will be famines and earthquakes in various places... and also nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom...
    And it also says in the last days there will be scoffers, walking after their own lusts, saying "where is the promise of His coming?"

Prophecies are being fulfilled before our eyes, but some choose not to see it.
    As time passes bible prophecies will become clearer and clearer, so much so that even the blind will know it.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    OMG the second coming! if this is all true, quit wasting your time here and go pray, don't let us get in the way of your salvation, please.

In all honesty, I respect your right to believe whatever it is that you choose to believe. It does strike a nerve with me when you get all preachy here though, this is a gun forum. This is not a religious forum. If you want to talk Jesus shop with people go find a nice christian forum to do so on. Of course make sure that the christians there are acutually christians, since most people who believe they are christians aren't actually christians but are actually lost souls who have yet to truly accept the world view that you have.

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    OMG the second coming! if this is all true, quit wasting your time here and go pray, don't let us get in the way of your salvation, please.

In all honesty, I respect your right to believe whatever it is that you choose to believe. It does strike a nerve with me when you get all preachy here though, this is a gun forum. This is not a religious forum. If you want to talk Jesus shop with people go find a nice christian forum to do so on. Of course make sure that the christians there are acutually christians, since most people who believe they are christians aren't actually christians but are actually lost souls who have yet to truly accept the world view that you have.
    inbeforetheinquisition

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12

Fella, if you don't like the thread no one asked you to read or reply to it. There are lots of threads I don't care to read on this board. You don't see me complaining on those threads. And when you come to run this board, then tell me what to and not to post. ;) By the way, Christians aren't the ones that need to hear it.
    And it couldn't be further from the worlds view.

Also, by attempting to deny me of my 1st amendment rights that lets me know what you stand for. ;) Looks like you're in on the Change that's coming.

Last edited:

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    *Shakes the world like a baby* START ALREADY!!!

Careful on what you demand!

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

My friend I don't say the things I do to try to prove you wrong or to offend you, please know that. It's meant only to inform those without the knowledge of it. When it starts taking place at least it won't be a big surprise to some.

And for some more knowledge: 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord does not delay and is not tardy or slow about what He promises, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you, not desiring that any should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.

Last edited:

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    OOOOOOOH I'm downgraded to "fella". You have no 1st amendment protection here, this is a private forum. We are both here by the grace of our lord Spanky and his better half Melisa. For their sakes I won't push the point, but when I see a political thread title, and I click on it to read about the goings on in our world (politics interest me) and instead I see you bleating out your bible quote drivel I get annoyed. This was just me letting you know that.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I don't care who brings the wrath, or how hard its brought...I'm ready to suffer, ready for the world to suffer, and ready for the whole of civilization to be knocked back a few billion notches.

I don't think that anyone can be truly prepared, and very few will be 'ready'...and I cant claim to be one of them. I'm just sick of watching my country, and the world, decay into giant slave states under the guise of peace and freedom.

If 'God' wants me to burn in the fires of hell for all eternity b/c of the way I lived my mortal life, so be it...I am at peace with God and will do Gods will as I know it.

I am a Pantheist, there is no right or wrong religion to me, and we all worship the same God...I don't fight over that stuff, it destroys the good spirit of religion and turns it into a tool of hatred and separation.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    OOOOOOOH I'm downgraded to "fella". You have no 1st amendment protection here, this is a private forum. We are both here by the grace of our lord Spanky and his better half Melisa. For their sakes I won't push the point, but when I see a political thread title, and I click on it to read about the goings on in our world (politics interest me) and instead I see you bleating out your bible quote drivel I get annoyed. This was just me letting you know that.

So me posting a few bible scripture gets under your skin. What harm am I doing by posting such things. If my beliefs were in any way going to harm another then sure, shut me up. If it's meant to help someone (if that's not you then use your mouse to move on) then what's so wrong with it.

Have you ever seen me complain on any thread about the foul language or especially the using of Gods name in vain? That tends to offend me, but I don't complain about it on the thread, I just move on to another thread.
    See how easy that can be, but you (like most of the world) want to silence a Christian. That also tells me what you stand for. ;)

Last edited:

Born4spd

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge and Killian/Springfield
    I want to post a few too:

(1)
    2 Kings 2:11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
    John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
    (2)
    Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
    Exodus 32:14 Then the Lord relented and did not bring on his people the disaster he had threatened.
    (3)
    Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.
    James 2:14-17 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? . . . Faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Revelation 22:12 Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
    (4) (Jesus speaking)
    Matthew 5:16 Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your father in heaven.
    Matthew 6:1 Be careful not to do your ‘acts of righteousness’ before men, to be seen by them.
    (5) (Jesus speaking)
    John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
    Matthew 10:34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    (6)
    Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and my life was preserved.”
    Exodus 33:11 The Lord would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend.
    John 1:18 No one has ever seen God.
    (7) (Jesus speaking)
    John 5:31 If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.
    John 8:14 Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    I don't care who brings the wrath, or how hard its brought...I'm ready to suffer, ready for the world to suffer, and ready for the whole of civilization to be knocked back a few billion notches.

I agree on this whole world needing to be delt with. Humans have made a mess of what we all should be thankful to have, life and the ability to live it.

I don't think that anyone can be truly prepared, and very few will be 'ready'...and I cant claim to be one of them. I'm just sick of watching my country, and the world, decay into giant slave states under the guise of peace and freedom.

There is a way you can know, and not have to think. I agree, this country has gone away from what it was founded upon and it's core family values, and that is a huge part of the cause for plenty of it's problems. Greed and corruption in our government is what will eventuaally break this country. The signs of that are very visible. I too am sick of what this country is turning into.

If 'God' wants me to burn in the fires of hell for all eternity b/c of the way I lived my mortal life, so be it...I am at peace with God and will do Gods will as I know it.

He doesn't. And it's not the way a person lives their life that determines if they burn in the eternal lake of fire. That would enable us to work (live) for something that only God was able to give freely. No one is "good enough" to get into Heaven, no one. It's only "through Jesus" that anyone can enter Heaven.
    Wouldn't you rather do Gods will as He wants you to?

I am a Pantheist, there is no right or wrong religion to me, and we all worship the same God...I don't fight over that stuff, it destroys the good spirit of religion and turns it into a tool of hatred and separation.

That's actually better than being religious. Religion is no more than man made rules, rituals, do's & don'ts, works/acts... Which is nothing more than Self Righteousness, which is the absolute worst kind of human goodness! Only if good deeds from a person are done with pure motives, they will be rewarded.

I don't like to nor intend to argue about the things I post, and certainly not force it on anyone! It's meant simply to inform who ever chooses to read and reread it. Where one person disagrees and rips me for posting it, others may be reading it and finding that it's something they want to look into more (and never reply at all). And I often suggest for people NOT to take my word for anything, Find out for themselves! But it takes effort to find out, not just to stay with what they think they know.

What I can't understand is how simple it is for me to just not reply/read a second time a thread that offends me, but others seem to want to argue instead of moving on. I guess that in itself says something. And no, it's not self righteousness on my part, it's good sense.

And Born4spd, Remember what those people did to God's Son Jesus, and He didn't punish them. He gave them the same free gift as anyone else can have. Just have to accept it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom