Handgun type used on Sikhs is mass shooting weapon of choice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The article declares that the mass shooting weapons of choice are "semi-automatic handguns". I was expecting something a little more specific. They just hatin'.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The article declares that the mass shooting weapons of choice are "semi-automatic handguns". I was expecting something a little more specific. They just hatin'.
    The handgun is the weapon of choice...... but it was the backup weapon in Colorado. Makes sense to me

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Of course, that garbage was not meant for us to read. They like to use the term "semiautomatic" because they know there is a large section of the population that is "firearms-illiterate" (and in many cases- is on a 1st grade reading level) and doesn't know what the term SEMI-automatic means. I wish I could dig it up- but I once found an article where a former anti-gun journalist (he had a change of heart after actually researching crime statistics vs legal gun ownership)- admitted this is most definitely standard practice.

But we already knew that. ;)

What's the saying? "There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it."

Last edited:

mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    The entire story reads like a lazy 7th graders crappy term paper. Is anything in it not a cut and paste from Brady/VPC website? Lazy libtard reporter.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Thanks for sharing. I always appreciate their posts. They verbalize my thoughts better than I can sometimes :)

They really do the best job at arguing our side. I wish they had the membership equal to that of the NRA. Imagine if they were the *go to* source for the media on all issues 2A.

Top Bottom