Hank Williams Jr. to run for U.S. Senate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    That makes about as much sense as Matt Damon running...

barack obama has about 143 days more experience than he does and hates america. And he just got elected president. The conservative base needs somebody to say what the spineless politically correct repubs in congress won't say.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    barack obama has about 143 days more experience than he does and hates america. And he just got elected president. The conservative base needs somebody to say what the spineless politically correct repubs in congress won't say.

Wow, for someone who 'loves' America, you sure do talk **** about every single branch and tout almost every single conspiracy theory out there. I suppose only people that believe in the same BS theories you have are the ones who 'love' America.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wow, for someone who 'loves' America, you sure do talk **** about every single branch and tout almost every single conspiracy theory out there. I suppose only people that believe in the same BS theories you have are the ones who 'love' America.

Yeah, he got it wrong. Obama loves America- but only because it's dumb enough to fawn over him.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    :QUOTE=Bayoupiper;102594]Penguin,

Are you capable of carrying on a discussion without resorting to personal insults?

.[/QUOTE]

No, that is why nobody likes him. (just kidding Penguin)

We all love your sunny personality.:rofl:

electrode1998

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge

Ok, I'm trying to decide if this is a genuine attempt at a reply or if you're just trying to stir the pile again because the comment about Matt Damon was pretty blatantly nothing more than a big spoon....

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Ok, I'm trying to decide if this is a genuine attempt at a reply or if you're just trying to stir the pile again because the comment about Matt Damon was pretty blatantly nothing more than a big spoon....

I find it funny that if someone has a decidedly different opinion than the majority then the opinion isn't regarded as one with merit; rather, it's just stirring **** up. Just because Matt Damon does some good causes doesn't mean that I want the actor trying to be a senator. Sorry, that's my opinion. Would I put stock into De la Roche's want to be a senator? No. Do I like his music? Yes.

Top Bottom