Happy Father's Day

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Hope all of you have a wonderful day with your offspring.

Thank you all for educating me towards firearms just a little bit more than I was last year and not making me feel unwelcome among a bunch of men.

Ya'll make me laugh on a daily basis and have helped make our home a little bit stronger and safer.

Last edited:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    And thank you for reminding me to use a condom!!!! I'm glad this isn't a day for me!

But in all reality, Happy Father's Day to all. Especially if you have hot, legal, daughters. I'm single and looking. Narco has good pictures of how good I can clean up....

Sorry, I had a bit too much fun tonight. I really do mean this though:

Happy Father's Day to all who have kids. My hats off to you for raising a kid to the best of your ability in this messed up world we live in.

Not4Hire

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Enjoying a great day with my son. Had a big ole country breakfast, washed the car together, and then went to Wally World to pick up 200 rounds of 9mm for my new Glock. Wish we could shoot this afternoon, but need to go thank my Father for all his sacrifices that he made so that I could be a productive, tax paying member of society. Thanks Dad! :)

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Went to the cemetary to see my Dad . The wife is cooking . I'm not going back outside until the sun goes down . Happy Father's Day to all .

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Having a great fathers day. Bought 1200 rds of 9mm Luger and 600 rds 45 ACP and Phyllis didin't bat an eye. Planning on prime rib at Sno's resturant tonight. Sipping Crown Black label in the mean time. :D

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    To my dad: Though you have left this world you are still in my heart. As long as you are there we will never be apart. I miss you and love you more than I can say but I know you have found peace and are in a better place today.

Dad_01.jpg

Top Bottom