Happy Halloween!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Hey guys just wanted to say Happy Halloween, hope you guys enjoy it with the kidos, its for them that we celebrate anyways!!!!!

attachment.php

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Mike that's a magical time, isn't it? This year my block pitched in, and hired the JPSO to block off the ends of the block from 5-10, and had a massive block party. Two families set up moon walks, and most of us set up tables in the street in front of our homes. I put a nice tablecloth on the table and ran an extension cord out to power the wide-screen TV that I set up. We baked eight quiche lorraines, served up Warsteiner beer, and gave out six pounds of candy to the kids. It was magnificent.

The crowd that gathered to watch the Saints on the TV got to eat and drink all the beer they wanted, while the police presence deterred the "kids from other parts of town" who have in the past shown up with baggy pants, expensive flashy sneakers, and menacing attitudes to coerce whatever they could get from the homeowners.

The final cost for the police and moon walks? $35 per household. What a deal!

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Mike that's a magical time, isn't it? This year my block pitched in, and hired the JPSO to block off the ends of the block from 5-10, and had a massive block party. Two families set up moon walks, and most of us set up tables in the street in front of our homes. I put a nice tablecloth on the table and ran an extension cord out to power the wide-screen TV that I set up. We baked eight quiche lorraines, served up Warsteiner beer, and gave out six pounds of candy to the kids. It was magnificent.

The crowd that gathered to watch the Saints on the TV got to eat and drink all the beer they wanted, while the police presence deterred the "kids from other parts of town" who have in the past shown up with baggy pants, expensive flashy sneakers, and menacing attitudes to coerce whatever they could get from the homeowners.

The final cost for the police and moon walks? $35 per household. What a deal!

It sounds like everyone had a great time. Have any pictures of your little one in her costume?

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    No I don't I loaned my camera to my wife last month, and that's the last time I saw the battery that powers the thing. Grrrr ... Good thing I love her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom