Heather Speaks out against TV

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I have been subscribed for a couple years.
    Judging by their equipment, I would say they are not laded, just average middle class folks that embrace their inner white trash, not unlike myself.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So.....I take it they aren't members here?
    TrollFace.png

I know they're from these parts....but that's about it. They seem to know about having a good time- and that's good enough for Heat. :)

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I'm STILL surprised I'm the only one. Something about her face scares the crap out of me-- must have had a bad experience some drunken night in college. :mamoru:

I do enjoy the videos, and the people. And I'm sort of glad everyone else is "into her"-- leaves more on the market for me! :cool:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Nah I'm kinda with you, Sin.

I dunno if its cause shes nervous about being filmed, but it doesn't look to me like shes really comfortable handling guns. It's like shes trying really hard, and that comes off as fake.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Arfcom attacked Will as in Son's of Guns Will? The man really knows his guns and marches to the beat of his own drum. BTW - Will isn't attractive either. ;)

No matter though...
    I'd really like it if Will were to father an AK for me...we'd name it Heather, not to leave Stephanie out...we'll name the SBS after her

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I guess I'm just 20 but hell bring'er on, I'll tackle it haha

and as far as football being rigged, I try to think its not- but the games are sometimes SO sensationalistic and predictable its ridiculous. Its never football anymore, there's always something outside of football that is linked to the games. Whether its PETA, Katrina, whatever. Its turning into a soap opera, and I'm starting to think its not by coincidence.

As far as Will goes, he's the only guy, IMO, on the show that is truly TV worthy. I like watching him, the rest of the cast just comes off as fake for TV sometimes.

Last edited:

gocoastal

I'm a girl.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    NOLA
    It was awesome until today...when it poured during the Max Michel class and I had to be concerned about my mascara running AND trying to shoot straight.

Sometimes it sucks being a girl.

But most of the time it doesn't.

Top Bottom