Hebert guns broke into again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I swear this has got to be the 10 time they have broke in or attempted to break in the last 2 years… I guess we don’t hear about the other ones or heberts is just know for high prices and easy access :dogkeke:, I mean they ok of a store if you wanna buy a Glock, kimber, S&W or a hunting shotgun, other than that the got like 3 ar’s and no aks, and nothing quality lol, and it’s all over priced, but they do have that “financing option” maybe that attracts a certain type of window shopper lol

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Looking like it is time to move again. This time I will be sure to not live within three hours of the nearest city. Better get out while you can. This area is rapidly becoming like LaPlace. Homes will soon be worth nothing, schools will go to crude, and anyone with money will leave.

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    A good lock only slows a honest person down.... When you have something that somebody wants for whatever reason that only makes them go to more extreme measures to get that item ................... And on the backside these persons know that if and when they get caught that they will probably get a small slap on the back of their hand and someone telling them to go forth and sin no more. ..................................................... drill sgt.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I hate to hear of the theft.. I couldnt afford to shop there, when presented with the option 7 or 8 years ago to order a gun for me, where it was and what I was willing to pay, 150 over what I paid, just to shop local and use them for xfer.. they didnt want to.. So, I walked away. spent my money elsewhere and never looked back..

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Hebert guns has been around for a while so they are obviously filling a need for some folks .
    Same with Jim's Firearms. Their prices are up there but in their defense they have a wide variety of guns. So if there is something you want and don't want to wait, they might have it.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    They are hiring right now, wonder if it's related. They did not sound friendly or fun to work with on the "Help Wanted" ad.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Went into Hebert's yesterday looking for magazine followers. Guy I talked to was cool, but I was a little disappointed they didn't have any.....

Top Bottom