Heisman Trophy needs to come back to LSU

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The season started a couple of weeks ago.

How can you vote on season performance when they've only played in a couple of games?
    There's ~ 12-13 more to go.

:)

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    I could do without his Heisman endzone pose but I knew he would be a force to be reckoned with last year.

If only we had an offense as good as our defense and special teams............

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Im a Bama fan but I know Peterson is a beast. That being said.....he will never win it.

I'd agree with this. Unless he goes on some kind of ridiculous tear where he returns 8 or 9 punts for TDs, I doubt he can win. It's only been won once by a defensive back, plus they wouldn't allow an SEC player to win it 3 years in a row, anyway...:mad:

Few players have meant as much to the success of their team as Peterson to this point, though. He's quite a weapon.

iamdat

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    baton rouge
    I'd agree with this. Unless he goes on some kind of ridiculous tear where he returns 8 or 9 punts for TDs, I doubt he can win. It's only been won once by a defensive back, plus they wouldn't allow an SEC player to win it 3 years in a row, anyway...:mad:

Few players have meant as much to the success of their team as Peterson to this point, though. He's quite a weapon.

charles woodson was a monster at michigan!

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

No doubt. Peterson is the main reason why LSU has not lost yet. Between his returns and his picks....he keeps LSU in them.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    No doubt. Peterson is the main reason why LSU has not lost yet. Between his returns and his picks....he keeps LSU in them.

This....and LSU's defense overall....They are leading the SEC in "D" right now....

They just need to find other ways to put points on the board besides Peterson and Jasper (the kicker)....

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    This....and LSU's defense overall....They are leading the SEC in "D" right now....

They just need to find other ways to put points on the board besides Peterson and Jasper (the kicker)....

Yeah....cause LSU's sched like most other SEC schools dont get any easier.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs

The SEC hasnt won it the last 2 years. Tebow won in 2007, Sam Bradford from OU won in 2009, and Ingram from the university of **** won last year. so thats 3/4 years not 3 in a row if an SEC player wins it this year.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    The SEC hasnt won it the last 2 years. Tebow won in 2007, Sam Bradford from OU won in 2009, and Ingram from the university of **** won last year. so thats 3/4 years not 3 in a row if an SEC player wins it this year.

Actually it was Tebow in 07, Bradford in 08 and Ingram in 09 and wouldn't that make it 2/3 years

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Just you wait, they are going to put Jarrett "Interception" Lee back in and he's going to put tons of points on the board. For the other team.

Jarret deserves better than that.

Jarett "Pick Six" Lee is more accurate.

He is know as just "Pick Six" in my household, however there have been times this year I was calling for Pick Six to play. (and not two running plays up the middle then forced into a 3rd and long)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom