Hello All

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Grey

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    PA
    Stopping by to say hello to everyone. Not new to guns, just new to this forum that a friend sent me here to check out from another forum. Trying to buy something from the classifieds that i have been hoping to find, but cant respond to the seller because i dont have enough posts yet. Bummer. But i`m stickin around anyways.

Old Grey

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    PA
    Hello there 340six! Thank you! By the sounds of your name, you`re mopar fan. I have been a mopar guy all my life. How does a 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A 340SIXPAK sound to you. (sub lime green) When i bought it, i was the second owner of it back in the early 70`s. Sweetest car i own.

Old Grey

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2022
    PA
    Thank you guys! Seems like a pretty nice forum! Since all the ammo crunch, and the reloading stuff dried up for the past couple years, my wife an i have went down the rimfire rabbit hole again so that we can still have fun with our hobby. Though we`ve shot rimfires for many decades, we`re pretty heavily back into them once again, and we are really enjoying the rimfires again. Between my wife an i, we`ve bought SEVERAL rimfire rifles this year. The main ones we`ve bought are CZ457`s. We did buy a few ruger`s along the way too. Been alotta fun so far. Back to our rimfire roots i guess, lol. My wife an i have been shootin guns together well past 50+yrs together, and we still love doing it together.

Again, thank you for all the welcomes!

OG

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    wardt
    Top Bottom