Hello from the Delta

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Nice to be here. My nephew told me about this place, looks very nice, as he described it.
    I love Obama, worship him actually. I believe anyone who doesn't support him is probably a racist. John Kerry is my hero, and was my role model in the Marine Corps. One day I aspire to be as great of a communicator as Joe Biden, the man has mad skillz yo. Okay, okay, I'm kidding.\

Anyhow, I'm a big fan of S&W, Glock, Colt, Kimber, Taurus and many other makes. This is a great time to be a shooter, so many great guns from all over the world, and great quality at every price range. It has not always been like this. I've been a shooter since I was 5. I've killed more squirrels than Davey Crockett, and most with an air rifle. Hunting and fishing are the only sports I really care about, but it's nice when the Saints win. Former active duty Marine Corps Sergeant.

I play guitar, smoke cigars, love my car, and I do suck the heads as any Louisiana native should.

Shoot straight y'all!

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Thanks all. I am already picking up on some great info here, lots of knowledge to be found. I'll see you around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom