Hello from the Northwest!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • celllman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Cascade, Idaho
    Hi, my name is Chris,
    Glad to be here! Always nice to find another site filled with my kind of people. I was born and raised in Idaho, have lived in Alaska and Oregon but finally found my way home. I'm over that half century mark so when I stray off topic you'll know why! ;)
    They asked that I tell you what I own; Well, here goes. Handguns first.

S&W SW1911PD 45 ACP S&W Mod 27-2 6 inch S&W Mod 66-1 6 inch S&W Mod 60 38 spl

S&W M&P 40F Steyr M9 Ruger N. M. S. Blackhawk 44 mag Ruger LCP Kimber ultra CDP II 45 ACP
    ----------------------------
    Rem. Mod 721 30-06 Rem. Mod 788 .233 Rem. Mod 700-ADL .270 Rem. Mod 870 12 ga.

Marlin Glenfield Mod 60 .22 Winchester Mod 74 .22 Mossberg Mod 5500 12 ga. auto S&W AR 15-22

This list is in constant flux; You just never know what's around the corner! :D

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Welcome!

You live in the middle of some beautiful country up there. I used to have some relatives in Pocatello that I loved to visit. What are your gun laws like where you are from and what brings you to our Louisiana gun forum?

celllman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Cascade, Idaho
    Our gun laws are okay, we have a new permit, Idaho enhanced, that allows more access to campus' and is accepted by a lot more states. We are a fairly gun friendly state, but we do have our share of total sheep. Well, I was checking out the ConcealedCarryConfidence.org ad online for their ccw training video program and wanting to verify it. I found one of your members who bought it and did a lengthy post on it as he watched it. I am very happy to find the gun community on your side of the USA alive and kicking and thought it would be fun and perhaps instructional to learn from over here.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The reason I asked about gun laws is we cancelled our annual vacation trip to Colorado this year in protest of the draconian gun laws they passed. It's doubtful they will undo anything by next year so we may consider Idaho.

Again, welcome to our forum and we are happy to have you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom