Hello. I am from Lafayette.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    To all:

I am a firearms enthusiast second and Christian first.
    Strangely, I, unlike most I knew at my young age whereupon I drew intrest in the lovely Equalizing Boomstick. Most were interested in cars or toys or tinker toys and OD green plasticized army men, certainly not guns. Many guys-- even some gals too-- hunted and fished; their dads or parans or grandads had camps, making a weekend hunt a family affair on a regular basis. (I want to hunt, but ne'er have; my grandad wanted to take me, but Jeremy, my uncle, is mildly mentally retarded, so he took priority to our forlorn, but I'd rather that so.) That wasn't my forte; military guns were, thanks to the History Channel. Ever since it has been that way; I now want an FAL, AK, and Mosin. Name your price.

Forgive my tangent.

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    welcome aboard,... if a Mosin is what you seek go to the gun show,... Landry's guns is selling them for $125, mention Bayou Shooters and get special added bonus.
    I got mine yesterday, a 1941, and I don't think it has ever been fired.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Sadly, the gun show is likely not something I can attend today. I recently moved, and must collect my crap from my previous residence.

You inquire about my age; therefore, I answer with this riddle:
    War and idiocy pockmarked the decade I was born in. Some in power though
    "bending" the law to the furtherest extent was a lovely idea so that firearms might be swept off the earth from the civil populous, like the murderous plague our liberal friends portray them to be.

Ah, the year. That's the rub...

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ironic, though, as if we pushed for the abolition of the First Amendment, the left would arise in the worst politically-correct tizzy we have ever seen. One may liken it to a giant five-year old sized the same as the Chrysler building throwing a nation-wide temper tantrum that offended no one but the idiotic, opinionated right, as we may be portrayed.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Well im only doing a 2+2= 4 on it

You said you had never been hunting yada yada yada, grandpa wanted to take you BUT he never did, makes me believe you are young (not sure at that point).

THen you mentioned how "war" marked the decade you were born, so its either Gulf War or Vietnam (which would NOT make you young), so I went with Gulf War.

:)

Top Bottom