Hello

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tekkaman_tnt

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Westwego
    Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I lived in the westbank area my whole life and have been collecting guns over a decade now. I have a few extra guns that I'm looking to sell or trade. I heard about this site from a co worker. I never sold any gun before so any advice are appreciated.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Welcome tekkaman. Bayou Shooter is a good venue to buy, sell, or trade firearms, and to learn and share info. Great search function here, upper right corner. Louisiana Sportsman website has undergone some changes and now limits you to one active ad, unless you pay for a "special" membership. I was kind of bummed when I went visit recently to list a few items there.

Read the forum rules. For sale listings must have a pic and a price. Sometimes new guys have problems posting their pics, but it is fairly simple if you read the "instruction tutorials", top of the classifieds page. The mods are pretty cool and will help you out, correct your errors and/or help you with technical issues. I believe you will enjoy your time here. Have fun.

Top Bottom