Here is a model citizen from Cantrell's paradise.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Still waiting for "them" to ban matches, lighters, and all other fire starters.

OFF TOPIC (as usual):
    Speaking of fire starters, are YOU stocked up, able to boil water and cook food in the event of a power outage? Gonna be cold this winter.
    When I need prepping tips, I know who I’m going to PM

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    When I need prepping tips, I know who I’m going to PM
    Hit me up anytime!
    I can't call myself a "certified prepper" but I do have heavy stocks of various things that would enable me to survive for a little while without modern luxuries we often take for granted like electricity, running water, grocery stores and money.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    From WWL.com late last night:

"Councilwoman Helena Moreno is calling for domestic violence calls to be taken seriously.
    It comes after three children perished in a house fire. According to 911 it took emergency services 25 minutes to respond to the initial domestic abuse call from the children's mother.
    The councilwoman says the city saw the same thing happen in the Asia Davis case, where NOPD took more than 10 hours to respond to her two separate calls to 911 before she was murdered."

details on the Asia Davis murder case. You better own a handgun and be ready to protect yourself and your family in NOLA, at all times.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    So Who was watching these kids?
    Was that her residents or his? How could he be watching the kids if there was a restraining order against him? Was the 8 yo in charge?
    I’ve been watching the “news” & reading online but none of these “reporters” are asking the most obvious questions. I probably just missed it. If it was reported it seem to be down played now.
    And after the fact the grandmother shows up on tv. Back in the day my Grandma was watching us kids. In the past anytime this kind of thing happened my parents would ask “Who was watching those kids!”

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    So Who was watching these kids?
    Was that her residents or his? How could he be watching the kids if there was a restraining order against him? Was the 8 yo in charge?
    I’ve been watching the “news” & reading online but none of these “reporters” are asking the most obvious questions. I probably just missed it. If it was reported it seem to be down played now.
    And after the fact the grandmother shows up on tv. Back in the day my Grandma was watching us kids. In the past anytime this kind of thing happened my parents would ask “Who was watching those kids!”
    The mother was watching the 3 children. She called 911 twice that night. She was injured in this altercation and remains in the hospital, from what WWL reports. Sounds like the perp beat her down, B4 setting the fire. Murdering 3 kids he should never see the light of day again, but it is NOLA. Cantrell might give him a thumbs up and a letter of endorsement to the court. Might be her cousin, new BF, or something.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The mother was watching the 3 children. She called 911 twice that night. She was injured in this altercation and remains in the hospital, from what WWL reports. Sounds like the perp beat her down, B4 setting the fire. Murdering 3 kids he should never see the light of day again, but it is NOLA. Cantrell might give him a thumbs up and a letter of endorsement to the court. Might be her cousin, new BF, or something.

The article I read said the mother was not home at the time of the fire. Although that may have just been an early report before all the facts were known.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here's another article that talks about the response time. According to a councilwoman, the mother stated in her initial 911 call that she was racing home.

Edit: I looked at a lot of articles on this incident. Here's the article with councilwoman Helena Moreno reviewing the 911 transcript. This is different than the timeline. This version mentions what the caller's said. According to the councilwoman, in the first call from the mother, "she specifically says that he is going crazy, my children are screaming, he is threatening to set the house on fire, my children are inside. I'm trying to race there to get there." According to the councilwoman's reading of the transcript, during the mother's second call to 911 "She says, no, I'm still trying to get there are my children, O.K.?"

The mother is in no way responsible for the guy's actions. She is, however, responsible for her actions. If she had been at home, I believe things would have ended differently, whether it be better or worse. I think an important question is why the 8-year-old boy, 5-year-old girl, and 3-year-old boy were left alone at the house at 11:54pm on a Tuesday night.

Last edited:

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    In their operation to destroy America, breaking the bonds between families and making people believe humans need to all die is one of the pillars. You can see this in the movies being made now especially. Groups like XR (Extinction Rebellion) are prime examples. Middle class children brainwashed to hate themselves, their families, everyone. I remember when all this started, in the 70's with books like "The Population Bomb". It's pathetic really. Sorry to preach, this sort of thing pisses me off.

Top Bottom