Here we go again...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    LOL. CNN. I would sooner trust the Babylon Bee, the Onion, etc. Roughly the same percentage of truth.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Wait till the start saying some alien bug may be next. The Tic Tac flu is being spread by little gray men that resides deep inside Uranus.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    That’s right folks! People have called me stupid or crazy for saying that Covid-19 is a bio weapon from China. Now even members of the media are calling that a possibility. I never believed anything that the Chinese Communists have said about this virus and have considered the vaccines and masking to be protective measures against the China bio weapon(I have pissed off several Liberals with that approach.)

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Trump was showing the world China could be stood up to and held accountable. China couldn’t have that along with many of our own politicians that are in the back pocket of China. Of course it was an attack. It’s mainly an attack on what little freedom we have left. It seems to be working

jbanks2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Media Lies

I don't know how much to trust CNN or even their sources of info, but are we in for another round of this crap ?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/10/heal...ook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

If the Neo Progressive Corporate Media (Neo Prog Corp Media) is reporting it then 100% it is propaganda, slanted, biased and agenda driven used to manipulate public opinion. Absolutely DON'T believe it...

Use the SIFT Method to find the truth (Stop, Investigate the source, Find supporting (not echoed coverage) or better coverage , Trace the article back to the original source (quotes, claims, original context). Do your homework... Be smarter than the avg fish...

Semper Fi...

*Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*
    — Wayne W. Dyer

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That’s right folks! People have called me stupid or crazy for saying that Covid-19 is a bio weapon from China. Now even members of the media are calling that a possibility. I never believed anything that the Chinese Communists have said about this virus and have considered the vaccines and masking to be protective measures against the China bio weapon(I have pissed off several Liberals with that approach.)

First and foremost; CNN is not a good place to get any news much less unbiased news. Their hate of Trump and conservative minded people in general brings their BS to an almost treasonous level at times.

As for the Chinese Communists; any one that believes they would not dance with joy if all Americans were killed off by plague, or anything else, is a fool! They KILL THEIR OWN CITIZENS. And not just dissidents!

Finally; if liberals get angry at, or defend the notion that China's Communist Regime could not have weaponized this virus, and are willing to stand in the way of anyone on the trail trying to find the truth. It should show you just how against this country they really are. These are not fellow citizens that have different opinions! Those that constantly show disgust for this country, or are constantly willing to believe anything that threatens this country is okay by them as long as it's their chosen ideologues saying it; are traitors!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    First and foremost; CNN is not a good place to get any news much less unbiased news. Their hate of Trump and conservative minded people in general brings their BS to an almost treasonous level at times.

As for the Chinese Communists; any one that believes they would not dance with joy if all Americans were killed off by plague, or anything else, is a fool! They KILL THEIR OWN CITIZENS. And not just dissidents!

Finally; if liberals get angry at, or defend the notion that China's Communist Regime could not have weaponized this virus, and are willing to stand in the way of anyone on the trail trying to find the truth. It should show you just how against this country they really are. These are not fellow citizens that have different opinions! Those that constantly show disgust for this country, or are constantly willing to believe anything that threatens this country is okay by them as long as it's their chosen ideologues saying it; are traitors!

Agreed! And I’ll add that not terribly long ago CNN would likely have been charged with treason.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom