He's a Seal (Devgru) / Delta (1st SFOD-D) / Ranger

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • local2fed

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    You may not have heard of Kevin Holland, but after this video you won’t forget his name. I’m not the overly religious type so when I saw his speech was being given from a church setting I was a little unsure of the tone. It’s one of the best 30 minute videos I’ve seen in a long time and I have the attention span of a gnat. He’s a simple man, with a simple story. A story of a man who wouldn’t be here if he didn’t have a pair he needed a wheelbarrow to carry them or the man upstairs looking down. The world is a safer place knowing that there are quiet humble savages as this walking among us. You won’t regret this video I believe

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Thank you for posting. We mere mortals walk past giants we may never know such as this. I’ve had the pleasure and honor to personally know, interact, train, and learn (in a religious) sense from one. Thanks again because his story isn’t the only one.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    WOW!!!
    Thanks for posting this powerful testimonial video! The LEFT has done everything the dark powers have mandated to foster the eradication of God from our lives, schools, laws, courts, governance, etc... through media-sanctioned "WOKENESS", selective news worthiness & fact suppression.

I can't tell you that I'm a good man... &...I won't tell you that I'm not a bad man. I'm not particularly "religious"... but... I do have a deeply ingrained spiritual side, trying to discern right from wrong (versus only what's "legal"). Kevin Holland touched it - thank God for his committment.

Our country was founded by men of faith & the U. S. Constitution was written by them. While based on Judeo-Christian values, it assures freedom of worship & public expression to all religions/belief & non-belief mind sets. The Bill of Rights guarantees our rights - derived from NATURAL LAW - although "THEY" relentlessly assault those rights.

Watch the video - ("...a-a-ah-h ..." obviously not a Dale Carnegie grad - however, very effective).

God Bless America!

Top Bottom