High end audio components

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I recently processed some audio components for a customer in the New Orleans area. He was very pleased with the results. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to high end audio amplifiers and other audio components but it worked very well and I thought I would include his results with everyone. Because Cryogenic processing aligns the molecular structure of metals and relieves residual stresses it improves the conductivity and decreases the resistance in wires and circuit boards. In addition vacuum tubes are also improved by cryo-processing and the higher end amplifiers still use them because of the quality of sound they produce. This is the email that my customer sent to me after I processed his audio components.

The following testimonial you may use in part or whole>

The sound of my system has transformed completely, soundstage is bigger, top to bottom front to back, having everything treated like this is not subtle. The presentation sounds more relaxed/effortless but with a greater dynamic range, very engaging. Leading and trailing edges have gained an uncanny natural attack and decay respectively. Listening to a live performance for example it is very easy to get lost in the performance, one begins to feel part of the audience.
    Cajun Cryogenics offer old school attention and service, I entrusted David with several thousand dollars worth of audio equipment and valuable vintage vacuum tubes, everything I can say was looked after as if it was his own.

Cryoed Equipment - RGPC400 Pro, Logitech Transporter, Musical Fidelity V-Dac,Nelson Audio 65i - 50watt Tube Amplifier (Tung Sol 6550's RCA12ax-12au7's) Ecosse Maestro MA1 Interconnects, Alpha Goertz Python speaker cables, Quad Esl 63 speakers.

Last edited:

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    This weekend I will be processing some computer components including a hard drive and a processor as part of a test to determine if similar results can be applied to computer components. The same benefits that affect the audio components should also influence circuit boards in other electronics. The computer components will be tested before and after processing for comparison purposes.

2ridgebacks

316 below zero
    Dec 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Would cryo treatment wipe out a HD with data on it since it rearranges molecules?

Good question, and to be honest I have no idea. I will know more after these tests are completed. Most of the data available addresses the resistance of the wires and solider connections. Data also is consistent in saying that it is the relief of residual stresses in cryo processing that eliminates "noise" that originates from the solider points and results in a quieter and clearer sound from audio components. It would make since that computers also benefit in some way from the same relief of residual stress in the solider points and a more efficient transfer of data in wires and circuits but data loss in the hard drive is a question.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom