High Power Pit Video and Pics

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeek

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I took these today at Palo Alto in the target pit during a rapid fire string.

I cant make the embedded video work:
    http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/Zeek_70706/Shooting/?action=view&current=RapidFire_2.flv

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s207.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid207.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/Zeek_70706/Shooting/RapidFire_2.flv"></embed>

RapidFireScoring_2.jpg

RapidFireScoring_1.jpg

200 Yard Firing Line
    200Yards.jpg

600 Yard line from last month
    XTC600yards_r.jpg

Last edited:

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Very fun day. Interesting conditions without being too difficult. Weather was excellent.

I am pretty sure everyone had a good time. If anyone learned anything or has a comment, speak up.

We are shooting again tomorrow at Gonzales.

Dan

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I just did a quick count. We had at least 10 BS members at the match today.

The highlight of my day was putting both of my sighting shots in the X ring at 600 yds. Open sights, cold bore, breezy conditions, 600 yards - first shot hits a 6 inch circle then repeat. So cool. Doesn't get any better than that.:)

owen502

Don't Ban Me Bro
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I just did a quick count. We had at least 10 BS members at the match today.

The highlight of my day was putting both of my sighting shots in the X ring at 600 yds. Open sights, cold bore, breezy conditions, 600 yards - first shot hits a 6 inch circle then repeat. So cool. Doesn't get any better than that.:)

And that's why you win the match :)

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Just wanted to point out the range flags from morning to afternoon. Typically no to light wind in the mornings and a variable but pretty decent strength wind conditions in by the time everyone hits the 600 are the norm.

Edit - What's the verdict on gong from standing to sitting now? I know it was required at the beginning of the year and now it may possibly be up to the individual as long as loading after getting into postition.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    NRA - up to individual, but must load in position.

CMP - Must stand. Commands - Stand; Load; Is the line ready?; The line is ready; Ready on the right?; Ready on the left?; All ready on the firing line.

Matt, we had a fun day Saturday. At one point, all of the flags were pointing in different directions. :D

Dan

Top Bottom