HK USP 40 extended floorplate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxy684

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    Does anyone make an extended floorplate for the full size USP 40. All I can find are the ones for the compact. I can't seem to find these little things

hk usp 40(2).jpg
    hk usp 40.jpg

foxy684

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    See I didn't know if maybe it shared the same as the 9mm or the .45. I'm going to buy both sets and see if either one of them work. This is aggrevating not being able to find this!!!!

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Those will NOT fit the OP's pistol; they are for the Compact magazines and the USPf .45. Basically, the USPf 9mm and .40 are the only current HK pistols which use a polymer magazine. All the other current production pistols take metal magazines.

I'm not saying that finger extensions for the polymer mags don't exist... just that I've never seen any.

They do make them. I have seen them (complete mags) and could kick myself for not buying them at the time. :( hkparts used to have just the extended floor plates for the 9/40, but he doesn't even list them on his site anymore. I quit looking a few years back. Like I said, I'd love to have some if I ever came across them again.

foxy684

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, LA
    I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy the dang Jet Funnel System then :D:D:D
    I thought I would ask you guys before spending $200 on that though

Attachments

• hk usp 40(2).jpg
      hk usp 40(2).jpg
      8.8 KB · Views: 67

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I've seen them, I know the compacts won't fit, but I wasn't sure if the floorplate was the same for the .40 and the 9mm. I just referenced the site as a viable source, even though he doesn't have them currently. A quick search on HKPro will net several threads concerning the same thing where members tend to have more on their shelf than most stores would ever attempt to have in stock lol

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Just a FYI, I got to give two huge thumbs up to topgunsupply.com! I placed my order at 1159 10 June and I got my mag entensions in the mail today! I had never ordered from them before, but I'm sure I will again!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom