WTT: HK UTLs - Longshot, but for any collectors locally...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    ONE INSIGHT UTL LEFT - OTHER TWO GONE 3/25

First, the bad news. Not a one of them is lighting up. I know they can have epoxy issues, switches etc. If no one wants them as they sit, I know two parties that can (probably) fix them and can revisit once they light up.

The good news - I have three UTLs, two Insight branded, one that is HK branded in the box with the cardboard surround and manual, and both original bulbs, however I can't testify as to them due to the non lighting up situation.

More good news - I bought two LED's, specifically Lumen Factory, and when I first got them I know at least one of the M2's worked. I've usually left the HK on in the box so I doubt I've tried to turn it on in years.

Final good news - as seen, the contacts are in place and it could just be cleaning switches, they could be dead, LEDs and bulbs could be bad, caveat emptor. Get them all, mix and match, see what lights up?

I'm curious to see if these are collectable enough to make a trade deal work where someone else deals with them from here. I figured no harm in testing the market/letting it decide.

I'm OK with trading or selling an individual unit or 2 or all three. I can add or take cash as appropriate.

I like ACOGs (3.5x35 most specifically), RMRs, ACOGs with RMRs, USO scopes made in the US, Vortex Razor 1-X, Aimpoint dots, S&W K frames in 22 & 357, and Noveskes.

I would prefer to see some trade offers HOWEVER I'd entertain cash if someone wants to make an offer. I'm asking $100 OBO

Please PM with trade fodder or offers.

Will Trade For:

Optics or guns cash either way see listing

Attachments

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      157.1 KB · Views: 21
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      208.6 KB · Views: 20
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      221.9 KB · Views: 21
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      215 KB · Views: 17
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      144.4 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom