Homeland Security seizing sporting websites

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Well,,anywayyyy,,They are shutting down sites that perform,make,sell,distribute,,etc anythinggg illegal in their eyes,So the answer to your questions are yes,they are policing the internet.ALL sites,they have shut down around 2-3000 so far.They cant get them all at once,but they will be shutting plenty more down.Also when you upgrade your browser and google.You will not be able to go to certain sites.This is the new supposedly program that blocks people from following your trail so they cant advertise to you.,,uhhh I wish...This has been going on for over 3 years now,surprised many didnt know about this.And why should they be allowed to police the internet,been here 30 years and never had any issues,,NEVER UPDATE YOUR OS,,NEVER update any browsers,No reason to have to update anything like that,,I been building puters for 20 yrs and ive never updated 1 of them and i have never had any issues arise from it.This is only going to get worse,,so enjoy your freedom while u can,,your cousin obama is just the beg my friends !!!!!!!!I would worry more about the food shortage this summer...cant eat a computer ,,,,,,,,

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    @ The federal protective police, I see the cars a lot parked overnight in downtown BR, I've always been curious too.

And on another note, what's with all of the pirating sites moving to .me domains. Does Montenegro just not care? Anyone familiar with the politics there?

Top Bottom