Honey Island Survey!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RNshooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Slidell, LA
    I put in my two cents. I wouldn't mind an open Thursday once a month. My schedule is not 9-5, M-F with open (free) weekends.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    WARNING: THREAD JUMP!

What? Really?

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Range Officer at the Honey Island Shooting Range.

Since 1993, Southeast Louisiana Firearms Safety, Inc. (SELFS, Inc.) has operated the range. SELFS, Inc. is a non-profit, federal tax-exempt corporation, entirely composed of volunteers, which operates the range for the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.

Our primary goal is to provide the public with a safe, supervised place to shoot.

Therefore, there is no cost to become a range officer. Volunteering your time to work at the range is all that is required! In addition to the satisfaction that you will receive from helping to provide the public with a safe shooting range, as a Range Officer you will also benefit from free use of the range at anytime.
    Also, because the Louisiana Safety Instructor Course is a requirement for becoming a Range Officer, you will be qualified to teach the Hunter Safety Course if you so choose.

To become a Range Officer, carefully read the information on the following page and follow the instructions.

Sincerely,
    Range Master
    SELFS, Inc
    http://honeyisland.org/range_officer_introduction.htm

mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    I've been a RO at HI for almost 10 years. Served on the Board for 5 years. You won't find a nicer group of dedicated volunteers anywhere. The experience is rewarding and the range is outstanding. It is in a constant state of improvement.

Contact the Range Master if you are interested in becoming a RO.

Top Bottom