How many of you guys have a CCW license?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How may of you guys have a CCW license?

• Yes, I have 3 of them.

Votes: 28 50.0%
    • No, I will not get one either.

Votes: 6 10.7%
    • Getting one soon.

Votes: 22 39.3%

• Total voters

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    mine is good in 50 states and came with some cool gold jewelry :-D

oh, and technically I'm "The Man" now, according to the tinfoil hat crowd

chibajoe

Pratertium terminus est
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    New Orleans
    I open carry while dressed as a ninja. I also make sure to carry extra copies of the constitution and a stapler so I can attach them to "The Man's" chest right next to their badge for when they start to opress me with a bunch of questions, like Do those tabi boots hurt your toes? or What type of wood are those nun-chucks made out of? Stop harassing me, wouldnt your service to the community be better utilized pulling over soccer moms for speeding?!:mamoru::ninja:

Gopher chucks? :D

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    This isn't mentioning the poor bastards in Army units selected for 18 month deployments. I'm dying to get home after 4 months, I couldn't imagine being on month 8 and only being halfway there.:(

Thank you for your service, if we could get more folks to join those brave enough to serve wouldn't have to serve as many or as long of tours.

Are you getting any college money from the military? Half of 18 is 9 just busting your balls man, thanks again. My youngest brother comes back next month from his second 1 year plus tour.

bryan0928

SRA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hammond
    Thank you for your service, if we could get more folks to join those brave enough to serve wouldn't have to serve as many or as long of tours.

Are you getting any college money from the military? Half of 18 is 9 just busting your balls man, thanks again. My youngest brother comes back next month from his second 1 year plus tour.

I'm an idiot:D I meant to put, "and not even half way there."

I signed up for the GI Bill which I can use when I get out. I'll be 24 when I get my discharge...not too sure if I'll go or not. Due to recent events in my family, I may not have the time.

Good to hear your brothers coming home. Army guys have it tough this war, but they do an awsome job anyway. He should have a pretty nice pile of money when he gets back...considering he doesn't have a wife back home spending it for him.:doh:

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    He said he has $35,000ish saved and single second tour so he learned not what to do the first time.

I was 24 when I got out and went to college on the GI Bill, the best thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones is to get an education. No one can take your education from you once you have it. I haven't even been out of college 3 years yet, if you have any questions about GI Bill etc college in general send me a PM. You already live in Hammond go Lions spring 05'

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana
    Yep...been carrying concealed since the age of 21, that makes 7 years of CCW behind me. Not having my gun on my hip is like not having my underwear on...I feel funny and know it instantly if my gun isn't there. At this point I can't really remember what it was like to not carry.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom