How Much Ammo ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    How Much Ammo ?
    Not sure there is an answer but do know one thing.
    I worry when the news comes on and shows a,table with guns and ammo on it they took away.
    It has way less than I have and they are making out like the stuff on the table is a crap load.
    Ya,know like only a nutcase has that much.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    How Much Ammo ?
    I worry when the news comes on and shows a,table with guns and ammo on it they took away.
    It has way less than I have and they are making out like the stuff on the table is a crap load.

Yeah man,The Liberal spin doctors at work, One thing is for sure about the news,Weve been lied to since Walter Cronkite

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    How Much Ammo ?

I made a similar comment a while back to my wife. She said something about a gun filled table on the news and I said that's not that much. The look she gave me told me maybe I need to buy her something nice before she sees the 3 new lowers I have builds waiting on.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I made a similar comment a while back to my wife. She said something about a gun filled table on the news and I said that's not that much. The look she gave me told me maybe I need to buy her something nice before she sees the 3 new lowers I have builds waiting on.

PSA Had magpul lower build kits the other day for reasonable prices like off the top of my head $119.00 ???

Edit 129.99

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Back when I actually owned firearms, before I gave them all to charity, my rule of thumb was to always have a minimum of 1k rounds per caliber on hand. Originally, I went with 1k rounds per firearm. But after the collection grew, that became unrealistic, so 1k per caliber was my new rule. Too bad I no longer have guns though. I guess I should donate all this leftover ammunition...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom