** HOW NOT TO SELL AN AR ** 600 round per minute AR-15 for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    damn... it's cool to put a price that is obo but don't raise it more than $200-$300 than what you will take and on an ar I wouldn't bump it more than $100 they are too common, if you want to feel like you made money trade up that's about the only way.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Chad im starting to think thats the better idea, who needs 2 cts in diamonds when you can pump out lead that fast. I obvously didnt go through 600 rounds but that rate includes reloading. Buddy has a 100 rnd drum and we cleared it in 8 seconds

I cant believe I missed gem the first go around, 600 rounds per minute, including reloading? Sir, can you teach me the "slight of hand perk" from call of dootyz?

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    How about this...since some people like to be complete d bags first person with 700 cash gets it all. Of course I have to agree to do business with that person

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Hey, since he obviously wont sell it to me, I'll give someone 800 to go get it from him, whos up for a field trip. Just gotta get it from ponchatula to metairie. Thats about 1.00 a mile. (being a smartass)

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I don't know which clown youre referring to, but back to my original question/comment....

So you spent so much on the rifle that you couldn't afford to put a decent sight on it, but it's "just as good".

Man, that's like saying a Porsche 911 is the same is a Volkswagen Rabbit.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I don't know which clown youre referring to, but back to my original question/comment....

So you spent so much on the rifle that you couldn't afford to put a decent sight on it, but it's "just as good".

Man, that's like saying a Porsche 911 is the same is a Volkswagen Rabbit.

I'd say it's closer to saying the 911 is the same as an old Beetle. They're the same car because both have the engine on the wrong side of the rear axle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom