How often do people get convicted of SBR violations?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brand0n5o4

OFFICER PLZ
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    Metairie
    Was watching a few videos on youtube and came across a local rapper in BR who goes by the name of "NBA YoungBoy," and noticed he had a stock on his glock. Watching the whole video and listening to the lyrics, I can almost assume these guys are already convicted felons who arent even suppose to own guns, yet alone "SBR's." The video flaunts over 11 different weapons, from Hi-Points to Pistol AK's; but my question is, how often do people get convicted of SBR violations?

here are the videos for sh*ts n giggles; as to how i came across the video, i still have no idea but i figured it might be fun to click and see.

These thugs are from Baton Rouge btw.... haha

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I did not watch and will not watch but I would be willing to bet the weapons were obtained legally and probably delivered from an online site straight to his front door with no background check.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    He could always say it was fake, unless they caught him with it. And as fast as ATF investigations go, he'll probably be dead or in jail long before they acted on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I didn't see any SBR's in the videos but at the same time, these guys don't care. There was one of them "Maine Music" that was arrest in BR for having stolen guns that came from Meaux guns (formally red jacket). Video was so clear that they could make out the guns and make an arrest. Too bad the guys already out.

As far as gun charges. I've had a police officer tell me that 70-80% of all the gun charges in New Orleans, are either dropped or the guys serve little to no time in jail. Basically a slap on the wrist, hence the Police officer in Harvey was shot by a teenager, that had a weapons charge dropped just weeks prior. Problem isn't the law, it's the actual enforcement of the law. Unfortunately, we don't have enough space nor money to house these criminals, nor the resources to send every case to trial.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3192046/ra...er-stolen-guns-spotted-in-death-threat-video/

here's the link to the BR rapper arrested for stolen guns.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I did not watch and will not watch but I would be willing to bet the weapons were obtained legally and probably delivered from an online site straight to his front door with no background check.

Gangbanger loophole?

And no I didnt watch either. I have no desire to kill any more brain cells.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Move over, Nashville- There's a new Music City, in town! :bowrofl:

Top Bottom