How to deal with black panthers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I don't know the story. From what I gather its a group of black panthers attempted to march on the wrong Texas neighborhood. Maybe shooting a YouTube video or some kind of liberal media ********.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Old_Demon

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Ponchatoula
    That was 6 years ago near Houston after a homeowner shot and killed a robber who was robbing his neighbor's house. I forget the name of the shooter, but it was another national news story. The local black leader (Q'uan Lee?) organized the march. The homeowner was not prosecuted.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    That was 6 years ago near Houston after a homeowner shot and killed a robber who was robbing his neighbor's house. I forget the name of the shooter, but it was another national news story. The local black leader (Q'uan Lee?) organized the march. The homeowner was not prosecuted.

Thanks.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA

Quanell "X"...............apparently is a full time **** stirrer.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Wow....... That was pretty intense. I'm sure their stomachs were turning when they got surrounded. If they weren't packing, I bet they wish they were.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Guys all the info is in the video description.

THIS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS! Fire up the HARLEY'S and see the PUNKS RUN! ((lol)) On December 4, 2007 in Pasadena, TX (suburb of Houston) Joe Horn, 61, shot and killed two men that had burglarized his neighbor's home on November 14, 2007.
    Racist Panthers thought they'd show off, marching through this town in defense of the theif who was shot.. Think again! Americans have a right to protect their homes and WILL!

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    now you know our loving and peaceful black brothers would never pack its just evil whites that would do that

Yea them Crackers:}

59yfvvc6w5rwp8qat86.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'd still to this day ask them the same question: What in the HELL did they think they were going to accomplish by heading in there?

Being a hardcore demonstrator is a shitty hobby.

Top Bottom