How to stop barking...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    If a dog has good guard dog tendencies even when he is trained not to bark he will bark when something is wrong. My dog is a better guard dog than I ever could have imagined. He naturally chooses to sleep on the floor next to the front door. And he naturally knows to shut up at night unless something is up. There has only been a few occasions he barked at night and I came out the bed ready to rock and roll.

Butrbal

Rok Out Whit Ya Glock Out
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Prairieville
    We should all have children and amplify their screams and cries for all the neighbors to hear...I mean, a baby is gonna do what a baby does, and everyone loves the cries of a child right?
    Really, there is no cause to consider anyone else in this world other than ourselves right? No need to address loud noises that make others uncomfortable and reduce their quality of life. I mean, if it's my dog and I can tune out the obnoxious, incessant noises why should anyone else give a **** right?
    I love inconsiderate people...

Exactly, it's like some people just don't give a **** about those around them.

Last edited:

sillyolbutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    my American Bulldog barks because i tell him not to. your not supposed to tell your dog "no" when they bark. its positive reinforcement for some reason.

he barks, and then our pitbull starts barking. im gonna get the bulldog the "spray" bark collar. they are supposedly 2x as effective

Top Bottom