How to watch LSU football without a cable provider, just streaming?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Like the title says I was streaming LSU football games via streaming using the Disney+ app bundle with ESPN+. All of a sudden Disney dropped the ESPN+ from my bundle and want me to pay more without it. So how is everyone else streaming LSU games? I am NOT getting any cable provider since they all cost too dang much for nothing worth watching. So I guess I need a app that allows all games regardless of location to games so I don't get locked out. I don't mind getting something with ESPN+ again, but I got blocked on the LSU/S. Alabama game which didn't sit well with me. So how's are you guys doing this??

Bam Bam

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    You can find all of the college games for free on good ole YouTube. Not YouTube tv but regular YouTube. I watched Vanderbilt beat Alabama today on it. I figured this out at my boys baseball practice one Saturday morning this year when LSU played South Carolina. Every college game you can imagine is being live streamed. Haven’t come across NFL games on YouTube, only YouTube TV.

YouTube TV is great to pay for if you enjoy NFL or other sports.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I get YouTube TV for a few months every year to watch college football. And then cancel it. You can actually watch a lot of games with an antenna. I have one of those more for hurricane/power outages, but a lot of the games are network.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I tried Sling, but the signal was very inconsistent. Cheaper, but frustrating. I also tried Hulu, but the setup was a PITA to me too. YT, as much as I generally dislike Google, works well.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I get YouTube TV for a few months every year to watch college football. And then cancel it. You can actually watch a lot of games with an antenna. I have one of those more for hurricane/power outages, but a lot of the games are network.
    If that’s all you get it for is college football I wouldn’t even waste the money. Just go through good ol YouTube itself. I pay for YouTube TV because my kids are into sports and like watching more than just college football so I don’t mind the small expense to have something to watch with them.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    The Youtube thing bears investigating. It's alot more than most of the streaming apps, but it does have most of the channels we watch, so I guess I need to research it good.
    It’s as simple as if you want college football only go through regular YouTube. If you also would like NFL games then pay for YouTube TV.

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    It’s as simple as if you want college football only go through regular YouTube. If you also would like NFL games then pay for YouTube TV.
    Can you easily find all of the games? I have tried to watch other things on YT, but it was very hit or miss.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    HEdad
    Top Bottom