How Will You Protect Yourself From Heavily Armed Organized Gangs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Malaka

Seeker of Truth
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Covington, LA
    Dilbert.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Just a WAG here...

the funny gets unfunnier when stuff is running outta your body, but then the young and reckless have to learn this for themselves, I know that was true for me

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I have 4200 lbs of dynamite buried under my house. Don't tell anybody but the firing mechanism is the dial on the stove. We have no possibility of a premature detonation at my house.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Part of my life-plan has been to make myself indispensable. I.e. worth more alive and being fed than killed and being dead. That, among many other more pertinent reasons, is why I went into critical care and got my RN,BSN. Of course, I also have a healthy selection of firearms, plan on buying a nice piece of property, and have friends. However, no man is an island, and sooner or later you will run into a group that will be capable of overwhelming you, and just might, if you cannot prove your value.

Of course, this all takes into consideration that some survivalists wet-dream scenario comes true and we de-evolve into a full-blown societal collapse where all those years of ratholing toiletpaper finally pay off.

Might I further post this video on the subject...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCM3eb3ypkk

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    Q: "How Will You Protect Yourself From Heavily Armed Organized Gangs"

A: SERE; Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape. + Stealth.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Q: "How Will You Protect Yourself From Heavily Armed Organized Gangs"

A: SERE; Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape. + Stealth.

Good idea, I'll push my wifes wheel chair quietly

Some of us will have to stand and decide to ride or ...not.

But we've had that conversation here before...no one thinks that FEMA means retirement in italian.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    If one takes the time to think about it, this could be scary, especially if it happened on "Little House on the Prairie".

In the Midwest, there might be a few homes taken by suprise, but when the shooting starts the locals will go to check it out and lend support to their neighbors. Knowing that they could be next is a strong incentive.

I think even the most mild mannered farmer could go savage and start cutting throats when pushed hard enough, and their clever as a fox, they'll pop one or two from 300yds with their deer rifle and when the thugs go to find them they'll find nothing but 2 more shots fired from another 200-300yds. Eventually the thugs will be whittled away.

Why don't they try the swamps of LA first? By the time the thugs think they found a target, Remy and Clem have already been watching them for a few hours wondering how many they'll get before sunrise the next day. The gators gonna eat good that week.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Good idea, I'll push my wifes wheel chair quietly

Some of us will have to stand and decide to ride or ...not.

But we've had that conversation here before...no one thinks that FEMA means retirement in italian.

If thangs get to shi-ty here in sulphur i'm gunna come hide in the woods at edgerly. Are there inny good woods near you?

Top Bottom