Hunh Bruh - Why the secrecy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    hlnwo.gif

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    You know, when your wifi freezes just when the flesh colored bird beak shows up and NOTHING below it, you spend a few seconds wondering what the hell is going on in here. Lol

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    You know, I remember a time on this board where there was a guy who had an idea and a lot of people gained interest. Then a bunch of people called him a troll. So, he went and kept his thoughts confined to one part of the site out of respect to others. Then the people who saw him getting attention starting posting all over the board about how his idea was stupid and so were those who liked him or just wanted to hear him out. So, they kept posting and then complained about all the nonsense on the boards. Until all the complainers cluttered the board with crap and their "troll" got the blame.

Glad to see things have changed around here.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Are you intentionally mispelling the word "huh" as in "Huh bruh?" Slang, moron, or redneck for; "What's was that?" Obviously you can spell your sobriquet any way you like, but I don't get the "n" in "Hunh"!?! :dunno:

Am I nit-picking?

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I'm not chastising Charles here, he knows I love him. ;)

But Hunh didn't seek the attention from this thread. I think the bigger the deal we make, the funnier it gets.

I'm going to guess he's not hiding it. He's just not broadcasting it, and everybody is getting their noses twisted out of joint over it.

Not your nose Charles. :p

Cat - My nose isn't out of joint. I actually posted this thread as a jest. Hunh, sorry for the negative limelight I thrust upon you. I really was offering to buy a meal. Where ever you want. I really didn't realize this thread would digress to what it has. I like Chick-fil-A chicken. I will eat there as an expression of free speech. I do not support gay marriage. This country is really phucked up.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Why is no one interested in who I am?

My butt is starting to hurt.

I WAS going to ask you are. But then I saw you live in Cut Off. If you were interesting someone from the Discovery Channel already would've put you on any number of TV shows. :)

Dave

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Cat - My nose isn't out of joint. I actually posted this thread as a jest. Hunh, sorry for the negative limelight I thrust upon you. I really was offering to buy a meal. Where ever you want. I really didn't realize this thread would digress to what it has. I like Chick-fil-A chicken. I will eat there as an expression of free speech. I do not support gay marriage. This country is really phucked up.

That's exactly how I read it, in jest. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom