Hydrographics Unlimited: Terrible UPDATED:post #9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The difference between my experience and Dishonored's, this guy actually begged me to let him fix it. However, I was in no way form or fashion going to let my rifle get back into his hands after finally getting it back after months of multiple attempts to retrieve my gun, only to get it back in this shape. He had waaaayyyyy long enough to do the job right, and he obviously didn't care about the condition it was in the first time he got it back to me. So why should I let him have the slightest chance of trying to make things right with a second chance?

Well, at least you weren't called a dipshit! ;)

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    That's partially true. Here's why; Some people just "don't/can't complain" on the spot. Call it personality/character flaws/ideosyncracy but it is a real deal. You know, different strokes kind of thing. Without question he should have said something at the time; but the Saints should have beat San Fran in the NFC playoffs too.

Point is and remains, "He is the customer!" I could physically beat some of the a-holes I have had the displeasure of knowing. For the most part, I have great customers; but there is that 2-3%. Nonetheless, if they don't verbally abuse my workers I treat them like they are as important is the others.

Remember, it was **** dippers mom that handled the interaction at the time.

I dont understand. I did not complain on the spot as he was not there. What good would it have done to lash out or give the blunt of the problem to his mother who had not part in the actual dipping of the rifle? She has also been good to me for the most part from when I purchased my grizzly from them. She said she needed the money for it and I could call him so that is what I did. my problem was not with her. After no response from him I chalked it up as a loss but REGARDLESS I was still writing a review; it just so happened to turn out negative on his end.
    I tried to contact him directly after I picked up the rifle via phone call and he was not available.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I dont understand. I did not complain on the spot as he was not there. What good would it have done to lash out or give the blunt of the problem to his mother who had not part in the actual dipping of the rifle? She has also been good to me for the most part from when I purchased my grizzly from them. She said she needed the money for it and I could call him so that is what I did. my problem was not with her. After no response from him I chalked it up as a loss but REGARDLESS I was still writing a review; it just so happened to turn out negative on his end.
    I tried to contact him directly after I picked up the rifle via phone call and he was not available.

I acknowledged that.

My statement was an in general response to King's reply.

Don't worry! You are doing fine in the online battle against this guy. Just keep bumping this thread for the next few weeks. :D

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I acknowledged that.

My statement was an in general response to King's reply.

Don't worry! You are doing fine in the online battle against this guy. Just keep bumping this thread for the next few weeks. :D

whew ok. just wanted to make sure over the last few pages some of my facs werent lost or tangled up.
    lol

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    That's a horrible excuse of a paint job, says a lot about his poor excuse of character too since he won't come forward and explain himself.

He must have just lost over 100 potential customers with this thread.

Yep. His response is the most douchey thing ever.

Sorry your present got spoiled Dishonored. If you burn it in a trailer fire, maybe we'll buy you a new rifle. :mamoru:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    You don't suppose Shawn's last name is Peterson? and God help us if his business account is at Whitney Bank. We'll never hear the end of this story.

3a6b03a9_69311c75_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Contact BayouArms. They are a sponser here and do great work. They have done a few guns for me, very nice guys. Of course they are in Alexandria, maybe they can fix it.

Captain_Morgan

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    You don't suppose Shawn's last name is Peterson? and God help us if his business account is at Whitney Bank. We'll never hear the end of this story.

Maybe he'll come in here, launch into a tirade, and inform the lot of us that we'll be sued for defamation and libel?

Oh, I know. Obama messed up the wrap.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Just live and learn.
    Speaking of learning.
    Does anyone know of something I can get the tape residue off of the buttpad with that won't affect the finish?

Top Bottom