I.C.E came banging on my door a couple of hours ago because of a Facebook post i post

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Yes, excellent is the word I was looking for. Love the part about the redneck getting access to some nukes!

....oh man, I'm wondering if we're all gonna get paid a visit from the ice man now...
    Oh man.

If you want your own thread IM me your address and I'll make a few calls for you. You can call the locals and get em arrested for trespassing. :D

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If you want your own thread IM me your address and I'll make a few calls for you. You can call the locals and get em arrested for trespassing. :D

PLEASE! This has the potential to be hilarious. I will put up beer. We have four ice chests full that I don't really know what I am going to do with. Went boating last weekend, and all my friends left beer here...and I don't drink that ****.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    .oh man, I'm wondering if we're all gonna get paid a visit from the ice man now...
    Oh man.

If they come to my house, I have two requests... Beer and BBQ! I'll answer any questions they want me to answer and they can stay until all the food and beer is gone. I don't even drink, but I'll make an exception for this occasion!

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I still don't get why ICE would be interested in this... FBI maybe, but why ICE?

I know that when one federal agency is insanely busy they'll recruit manpower from other agencies. The Secret Service came to check me out (after being given some bad info) before the 2008 election. There was one Secret Service agent, and the rest of the 6-7 man team were a mixed bag of DEA, ICE, FBI, etc due to the Secret Service having an insane amount of things to check on during that time frame.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I know that when one federal agency is insanely busy they'll recruit manpower from other agencies. The Secret Service came to check me out (after being given some bad info) before the 2008 election. There was one Secret Service agent, and the rest of the 6-7 man team were a mixed bag of DEA, ICE, FBI, etc due to the Secret Service having an insane amount of things to check on during that time frame.

I am sorry to hear that. I bet it was an "anonymous" phone tip from an angry coworker. Those who provide these "tips" should be required to provide their information so that they can be prosecuted for making a false statement to a Federal official.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    I am sorry to hear that. I bet it was an "anonymous" phone tip from an angry coworker. Those who provide these "tips" should be required to provide their information so that they can be prosecuted for making a false statement to a Federal official.

Actually it was a local cop who got extremely butthurt when I wouldn't give consent for him to search my house for no good reason. Apparently he told the Secret Service that I owned a bunch of guns, had anti-Obama posters, and was a dangerous lunatic. The first two were true, the third was not. After the mixed bag of feds came to my job and grilled me for about 2 hours they left without taking anything or charging me with anything. At the end of that time the Secret Service agent in charge explained to me that they were running their asses off 24/7 and didn't have time to double check information they were given. He then gave me his business card with his good cell number on it, and told me to call him if anyone threatened to call the Secret Service on me again. The local cop who called them went from having 4-5 stripes on his sleeve to one and now whenever he sees me in line at a checkpoint he ****s off back to his car until I've passed.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Yes, excellent is the word I was looking for. Love the part about the redneck getting access to some nukes!

....oh man, I'm wondering if we're all gonna get paid a visit from the ice man now...
    Oh man.

If I.C.E. Shows up at my house over that obviously satire run on sentence I'll probably sit and entertain them if they want because it means they literally don't have anything better to do.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Actually it was a local cop who got extremely butthurt when I wouldn't give consent for him to search my house for no good reason. Apparently he told the Secret Service that I owned a bunch of guns, had anti-Obama posters, and was a dangerous lunatic. The first two were true, the third was not. After the mixed bag of feds came to my job and grilled me for about 2 hours they left without taking anything or charging me with anything. At the end of that time the Secret Service agent in charge explained to me that they were running their asses off 24/7 and didn't have time to double check information they were given. He then gave me his business card with his good cell number on it, and told me to call him if anyone threatened to call the Secret Service on me again. The local cop who called them went from having 4-5 stripes on his sleeve to one and now whenever he sees me in line at a checkpoint he ****s off back to his car until I've passed.

What agency does this officer work for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Homeland Security has a Huge Umbrella with National Security being at the top of the Umbrella.

Unfortunately, DHS has been an aorta of pork barreling including, but not limited to, purchases from the Freedom Group. It is amazing that DHS can spend so much money but still under fund the agencies under the umbrella.

Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    What agency does this officer work for?

West Monroe PD. I had to deal with them on an unrelated matter the day before. The others were completely professional but in any group of people there's that one ******* who makes life harder for everyone.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    My life seems very boring after reading all this.

Amazing how some people just have bad luck. Coincidentally it always seems to happen to the ones who post anti government/establishment comments. Maybe there is a trend.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Amazing how some people just have bad luck. Coincidentally it always seems to happen to the ones who post anti government/establishment comments. Maybe there is a trend.

They are probably not aware that Every Type of Communication they use is monitored for a period of time Before and After anyone knocks on their door.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Lemme get a couple more cameras installed and set up a manual switch inside the front door for the sprinklers before you send them an invite. I'll have the front stretch of that smooth cement porch dawned down real good too. I'll finally get to use that Benny Hill CD for something...

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Lemme get a couple more cameras installed and set up a manual switch inside the front door for the sprinklers before you send them an invite. I'll have the front stretch of that smooth cement porch dawned down real good too. I'll finally get to use that Benny Hill CD for something...

Lol this why they don't give you notice, no one wants to get Home Aloned.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Weird they would come at all.I was told by 8 LEO and 2 different lawyers that Louisiana had no statue or laws controlling what anyone says to anyone.They said LA was one of few states that had no laws regarding anyone saying whatever they wanted to anyone ,such as a neighbor,friend,FB,,etc...In fact Ive had officers come to my home and tell me that the guy next door could come over in my yard,tell me to FM,,and tell me he was going to kill me and my family and there was no law against it.The only thing they could do,as LEO,would be to have me file trespassing charges and that would be it. A simple misdemeanor.SO not sure why any ice or any other leo would be at your home.No law against anything you say to anyone.Anything is allowed,period.Remember that is by 8 different LEO and 2 different attorneys.!!!!! So if it is any different ,then maybe they should explain it to LEO.Or better yet,explain it to me.I lived up north for many years.If you even said you were going to kill anyone,you would be in jail very quickly.I think they call it a death threat ,IDK for sure the exact name of it.

Top Bottom